Cannon Street Run - Zone 1 - 19th September

Zone 1, Alphabet, All Lines - discuss them here
jonny
Zone 6

Post by jonny »

Soup Dragon wrote:
jonny wrote:Ive added the times to my site.
Ahoy Master Jonny, the times don't appear to be on ye syte? Ye may want to check it out.
Hmm. They seem to be there to me. Try refreshing the page..
Soup Dragon
The Twilight Zone

Post by Soup Dragon »

jonny wrote:
Soup Dragon wrote:
jonny wrote:Ive added the times to my site.
Ahoy Master Jonny, the times don't appear to be on ye syte? Ye may want to check it out.
Hmm. They seem to be there to me. Try refreshing the page..
Yes the times are there now. The time for 3rd place should be 2:02:00, although I would have been very happy with 2 hours dead.
One day I shall return!
dudey
Zone 5

Post by dudey »

Thoroughly enjoyed this little meet-up. Definitely a wise idea to change to a Bottle challenge, and threw up an opportunity to try this new challenge to me. Unfortunately, my route which i thought was good when i came up with it on the train in, wasn't done justice by the poor quality service on the circle line and thus a disappointing time was all me and jack managed.
was great to see everyone once again though, and a good surprise to see Hakan and Lars back at the pub, especially after we saw them on the other platform at Bayswater during our challenge looking less than hurried, but they soon cleared that mystery up.
there was talk afterwards of perhaps making the Cannon Street Run an annual event, but with the twist of alternating the challenge done. In other words, a Mouse challenge is on the cards for CSR III....

anyways, after my first sip at the bottle i've now caught the bug and i've already spent some time coming up with my ultimate route for it which i will definitely be giving a go as soon as i get a chance. I've got a run in there i don't think i've ever heard/seen mentioned so perhaps i could pull something off!
jonny
Zone 6

Post by jonny »

Soup Dragon wrote:Yes the times are there now. The time for 3rd place should be 2:02:00, although I would have been very happy with 2 hours dead.
woops, thanks for pointing thtat out.
Soup Dragon
The Twilight Zone

Post by Soup Dragon »

Photos and times from the Cannon Street Run II are now available at World of Soup:

http://pic5.piczo.com/tubedragon/?g=45551309&cr=5
One day I shall return!