Regents Park

Zone 1, Alphabet, All Lines - discuss them here
Soup Dragon
The Twilight Zone

Post by Soup Dragon »

dudey wrote:today i thought i'd have another crack at zone 1 with a tweaked route from the 2hr53 one i did last month.

what i want to know is, is there a record for the earliest zone 1 abandonment?! :P

0 stations, 0hrs0mins0secs. well i suppose you could say 1 station as i did visit one before swiftly turning away.....
Yesterday was not the day to be attempting any challenges, the rain created total havoc across most of the network.
One day I shall return!
dudey
Zone 5

Post by dudey »

Soup Dragon wrote:
dudey wrote:today i thought i'd have another crack at zone 1 with a tweaked route from the 2hr53 one i did last month.

what i want to know is, is there a record for the earliest zone 1 abandonment?! :P

0 stations, 0hrs0mins0secs. well i suppose you could say 1 station as i did visit one before swiftly turning away.....
Yesterday was not the day to be attempting any challenges, the rain created total havoc across most of the network.
indeed it did. the funny thing was although my train up from kent was in the rain, just as it came through greater london it had cleared up completly in that way it does, but i got onto the concourse at victoria and even that had flooded! mayhem on the tubes yesterday. i made the mistake of going for my plan B of a trip up to Uxbridge. Apparently there was also strike action going on yesterday, i later found out, reducing the number of trains running anyway! mental. definently the wrong type of rain

anyway, i'm gonna have another go during the day before the DLR challenge.