Team members required

Zone 1, Alphabet, All Lines - discuss them here
Root
All Zones

Post by Root »

Starkey7 wrote:I'm shocked at people thinking that I'm always going to be breaking records; I just got very lucky with various changes.
Uh, have you counted how many records you hold? Far too many to put it down to luck. You've really shaken/shook/shuck up the world of minor challenges.

I look forward to seeing you then, then. I'm going to PM you about it now.
2012 Formula 1 predictions competition
Rules and discussion - Entry form - Results and standings
Going Underground
The Twilight Zone

Post by Going Underground »

Root wrote:
Soup Dragon wrote: We can try and agree something nearer the time but my favoured challenge would be a Z1 to try and get the record off Starkey (he has too many records :) )
Fine - I'm happy to do one of those. I hope you're not going to insist on starting from Gloucester Road, or wherever is next on the list.
Hey Ollie it's your show on 22nd June, you can nominate the starting station or pick one at random..... :wink: :D
Twice former full network GWR holder and former Zone 1 Olympic and World Record holder with The Raven and Soupie
Tube personality of the year 2009
Twice Winter Olympic Biathlon Gold Medalist with The Beer Baron
2008 All Lines Olympic Gold
Root
All Zones

Post by Root »

To the Dragon of Soup: I assume you are thus going to be doing your challenge around five-thirty, which is when the cricket starts. Please correct me if I am wrong.
2012 Formula 1 predictions competition
Rules and discussion - Entry form - Results and standings
Soup Dragon
The Twilight Zone

Post by Soup Dragon »

Root wrote:To the Dragon of Soup: I assume you are thus going to be doing your challenge around five-thirty, which is when the cricket starts. Please correct me if I am wrong.
Ollie of Root :?: Yes it will be sometime around then. You can choose whichever starting station you like as Kevin will be watching the Cricket, so we don't have to worry about doing one starting with G.
I don't mind as long as I can beat Starkey's time and finish at Vauxhall, we can start at a nice station. :)
One day I shall return!
Starkey7
All Zones

Post by Starkey7 »

I don't like the fact that my record is in danger of being beaten already. I think that all future attempts should begin at Marylebone - try plotting a route from there!
Soup Dragon
The Twilight Zone

Post by Soup Dragon »

Starkey7 wrote:I don't like the fact that my record is in danger of being beaten already. I think that all future attempts should begin at Marylebone - try plotting a route from there!
Very generous offering Marylebone, you could have suggested Amersham :)
One day I shall return!
Soup Dragon
The Twilight Zone

Post by Soup Dragon »

Ollie I'm not sure what other challenges you have planned, however myself & Dr Who would like to do a Z1 in the evening starting some time around 18:15 to 18:30. Please let us know what starting station you would prefer and we will aim to meet up with you on time.
One day I shall return!