Challenge day Friday 27th Oct 2006

Zone 1, Alphabet, All Lines - discuss them here
Going Underground
The Twilight Zone

Post by Going Underground »

greatkingrat wrote:I don't think we need to draw seperate starting times otherwise some people will be sat at Epping waiting for an hour or more. We will all have to split up sooner or later so I don't have a problem with us all going round together for the first hour or so.

You never know, if some people are quicker than others we may have split up before we get to Liverpool Street.
Yes good point let's stick with the original plan then........

See you all at Epping as near to 1130 as possible :D
Twice former full network GWR holder and former Zone 1 Olympic and World Record holder with The Raven and Soupie
Tube personality of the year 2009
Twice Winter Olympic Biathlon Gold Medalist with The Beer Baron
2008 All Lines Olympic Gold
Going Underground
The Twilight Zone

Apologies for the double post......

Myself and Dr Who met the "3 un-named amigos" attempting a 275 today at 1130hrs at Leyton.......

We got to Epping at around 1150hrs and nobody was there for the snake challenge. :?
We then waited until 1210 hrs before going off and acting as support/back-up team for the 275 attempt, which sadly was aborted at Hatton Cross at 2215hrs..... :(

I don't know if anyone attempted the "129 snake" today and left before we got to Epping :?:
Twice former full network GWR holder and former Zone 1 Olympic and World Record holder with The Raven and Soupie
greatkingrat
All Zones

Post by greatkingrat »

I was at Epping at 1130 and as there was no sign of anybody else I left on the 1156 train. I guess you must have arrived on the next train.
Going Underground
The Twilight Zone

greatkingrat wrote:I was at Epping at 1130 and as there was no sign of anybody else I left on the 1156 train. I guess you must have arrived on the next train.
I think from memory we actually arrived on the 1156 train perhaps Starkey or Ric can confirm?

Did you actually complete a snake challenge?
Starkey7
All Zones

Post by Starkey7 »

We did. How unfortunate!