Recommended reading?

Discuss the full Tube Challenge here
snudge27
All Zones

Post by snudge27 »

Going Underground wrote:
jonny wrote:bit of a turnaround there, GU
Not a turn around at all, I repeat my earlier post.

This topic is asking about helpful publications and NOT crucial clues from other challengers. I really do not see a problem with that as opposed to directly asking the question of "please tell me how to do this and plan my whole route for me"

The title of the post says it all really...... :)
Cheers for the support GU - as far as I was concerned, asking for names of useful publications is as far removed from asking for the route as possible - I mean, come on... what else am I going to do with these books?!
Going Underground
The Twilight Zone

Post by Going Underground »

petermiller36 wrote:GU loves me tho. he'd never disagree. He's a closet Ware fan and is on my side all the time.
So true Pete, "One team in Hertfordshire, there's only one team in Hertfordshire" :wink:
Twice former full network GWR holder and former Zone 1 Olympic and World Record holder with The Raven and Soupie
Tube personality of the year 2009
Twice Winter Olympic Biathlon Gold Medalist with The Beer Baron
2008 All Lines Olympic Gold
petermiller36
Zone 4

Post by petermiller36 »

haha brilliant stuff GU! U have been to the games! I knew it!! we started back in pre season training last night, which is before most clubs in Herts (apart from Watford maybe).
Going Underground
The Twilight Zone

Post by Going Underground »

petermiller36 wrote:haha brilliant stuff GU! U have been to the games! I knew it!! we started back in pre season training last night, which is before most clubs in Herts (apart from Watford maybe).
I just guessed it would be the "terrace chant" The Hornets don't count as Herts as they are a London club :wink:
I bet pre-season was good fun in 30 degrees heat, happy days I remember the pain all too well, did anyone chuck up last night :D
Twice former full network GWR holder and former Zone 1 Olympic and World Record holder with The Raven and Soupie
Tube personality of the year 2009
Twice Winter Olympic Biathlon Gold Medalist with The Beer Baron
2008 All Lines Olympic Gold
tubeguru
Site Administrator

Post by tubeguru »

This thread is heading towards the Off-Topic section very quickly ...
One thing only do I know, and that is that I know nothing - Socrates.

Champion of bugger all, 2004 to 2022
Member of sweet FA
petermiller36
Zone 4

Post by petermiller36 »

it does hurt yes! tube challenging has its challenges too tho, but i think last night was harder than an ALC. noone was sick surprisingly! I nearly was but was closer to passing out to be honest.

we dont actually do that chant btw.