My idea for a challenge:

Zone 1, Alphabet, All Lines - discuss them here
Bunker65
Zone 1

My idea for a challenge:

Post by Bunker65 »

This is as opposed to the Z1 challenge, but only do it in stations within the bottle. Go down every passage way possible in interchanges like:
Kings Cross, Waterloo, Euston, London Bridge, Bank and Green Park.

You follow all the signs, go onto all the Platforms.

I've Tried it.
This station is Bank. Change here for Docklands Light Railway, Waterloo and City, Circle, Central and District line. This train terminates at Colindale. 'Dis Trains abart ta depart! Mind da Closin' doors'
petermiller36
Zone 4

Post by petermiller36 »

not for me i'm afraid! don't really like the sound of it, especially as that involves more running than id like to do, not particularly easy with shin splints.
CrunchySaviour
All Zones

Post by CrunchySaviour »

This is quite an interesting one. Would you have to run down each one of a pair of passageways (for example the sloped tunnels between the Northern and Jubilee lines at London Bridge)?

I think there would be a little too much running in this one for me!
~ Let loose the bands of war! DISINTEGRATOR.co.uk
Bunker65
Zone 1

Post by Bunker65 »

CrunchySaviour wrote:This is quite an interesting one. Would you have to run down each one of a pair of passageways (for example the sloped tunnels between the Northern and Jubilee lines at London Bridge)?

I think there would be a little too much running in this one for me!
Yes!
This station is Bank. Change here for Docklands Light Railway, Waterloo and City, Circle, Central and District line. This train terminates at Colindale. 'Dis Trains abart ta depart! Mind da Closin' doors'