FA Trophy forum clash!

Got anything to say that's not about the Tube? Say it here!
Going Underground
The Twilight Zone

FA Trophy forum clash!

Post by Going Underground »

Ashford Town(Middx) have drawn Lewes at home in the 1st round to be played on Saturday 27th Oct if you fancy coming up for that one Clive :?:
Twice former full network GWR holder and former Zone 1 Olympic and World Record holder with The Raven and Soupie
Tube personality of the year 2009
Twice Winter Olympic Biathlon Gold Medalist with The Beer Baron
2008 All Lines Olympic Gold
Soup Dragon
The Twilight Zone

Re: FA Trophy forum clash!

Post by Soup Dragon »

Going Underground wrote: 18 Oct 2018, 13:21 Ashford Town(Middx) have drawn Lewes at home in the 1st round to be played on Saturday 27th Oct if you fancy coming up for that one Clive :?:
Bad luck in the last round. Worthing managed to scrape past Burgess Hill and now have a home tie against Chesham United.
Didn't one of the Tube Challengers used to live out Chesham way?
One day I shall return!
Going Underground
The Twilight Zone

Post by Going Underground »

Soup Dragon wrote: 04 Nov 2018, 22:40
Going Underground wrote: 18 Oct 2018, 13:21 Ashford Town(Middx) have drawn Lewes at home in the 1st round to be played on Saturday 27th Oct if you fancy coming up for that one Clive :?:
Bad luck in the last round. Worthing managed to scrape past Burgess Hill and now have a home tie against Chesham United.
Didn't one of the Tube Challengers used to live out Chesham way?
Root !! (Ollie) Lived in the flats right by Chesham station car park (we used his spare space once for a full network and he often used to get up to start challengers watches on GWR attempts)
Twice former full network GWR holder and former Zone 1 Olympic and World Record holder with The Raven and Soupie
Tube personality of the year 2009
Twice Winter Olympic Biathlon Gold Medalist with The Beer Baron
2008 All Lines Olympic Gold
tufnellpark
Zone 3

Post by tufnellpark »

Sorry Kev I've only just seen this. Normally I drive the Lewes team minibus to away games, so am usually in attendance. Unfortunately I was away for the Ashford Town FA Trophy tie. But tonight we are at Hemel Hempstead in a FA Trophy replay, so I'll be driving around the M25 in the rush hour.
London 16h:14m:10s Paris 13:23:33 Z1 02:57:53 Metrolink 05:53:25 Lands End to John O'Groats by bus 3d:8h:17m All the Stations 35d:10h:10m