Part Suspension....

Got anything to say that's not about the Tube? Say it here!
Steeevooo
All Zones

Part Suspension....

Post by Steeevooo »

On the Tube website, it currently lists that there is a part suspension on the ELL as follows:

"EAST LONDON LINE: Suspended between Whitechapel and Surrey Quays due to faulty communications equipment"

Therefore according to this, as it is only a suspension between those stations, and only a part suspension as opposed to a total line suspension, it would imply that they are running a shuttle between the New Crosses and Surrey Quays! Surely not? Although, nothing would surprise me any more with TfL...
sweek
Zone 2

Post by sweek »

The Whitechapel - Shoreditch service should be fun to see.
dr_chris
Zone 3

Post by dr_chris »

Nothing surprises me anymore...
Root
All Zones

Re: Part Suspension....

Post by Root »

Steeevooo wrote:On the Tube website, it currently lists that there is a part suspension on the ELL as follows:

"EAST LONDON LINE: Suspended between Whitechapel and Surrey Quays due to faulty communications equipment"

Therefore according to this, as it is only a suspension between those stations, and only a part suspension as opposed to a total line suspension, it would imply that they are running a shuttle between the New Crosses and Surrey Quays! Surely not? Although, nothing would surprise me any more with TfL...
Yeah, I saw that, and assumed they would run shuttles. Otherwise they would just say the whole line was suspended. I didn't find out though.
2012 Formula 1 predictions competition
Rules and discussion - Entry form - Results and standings