WARNING: ACCOUNT CLEAR UP

Check here for important announcements
RJSRdg
All Zones

Re: WARNING: ACCOUNT CLEAR UP

Post by RJSRdg »

If someone's account is removed, do their previous postings remain visible?
272 stations in 18:30:32
The only person to have used a boat in a Random 15 Challenge!
Tube Geek
The Twilight Zone

Post by Tube Geek »

RJSRdg wrote:If someone's account is removed, do their previous postings remain visible?
I think yes, but their name is black instead of 'clickable' blue
Personal Best - 264 Stations in 19 hours 37 minutes.

COYR
A Challenge
The Twilight Zone

Post by A Challenge »

Tube Geek wrote:
RJSRdg wrote:If someone's account is removed, do their previous postings remain visible?
The first post made by a not tubeguru member has had their account deleted: http://www.tubechallenge.com/forum/view ... ?&p=20#p20
It is black, and not bold, and the only information is the poster name!
Tumbleweed and former Nimbleweed Scorekeeper

Winner of Gumbleweeds V, VI + XI, Nimbleweeds I, III - IX + XIV and (joint with GuyBarry) winner of Timesnap

And most importantly, Former leader of Tumbleweed, and first person to 250,000
tubeguru
Site Administrator

Post by tubeguru »

A Challenge wrote:
Tube Geek wrote:
The first post made by a not tubeguru member has had their account deleted: http://www.tubechallenge.com/forum/view ... ?&p=20#p20
If you read that post, you might gain some information as to who it was who posted it. :lol: :lol:

At the start, I briefly had the notion of using the tubeguru account for admin stuff only, and having my own "personal" account for day-to-day posting. However, I abandoned that idea after a few months, deleted the other account, and now just use this one.
One thing only do I know, and that is that I know nothing - Socrates.

Champion of bugger all, 2004 to 2022
Member of sweet FA
A Challenge
The Twilight Zone

Post by A Challenge »

tubeguru wrote:
A Challenge wrote:
Tube Geek wrote:
If you read that post, you might gain some information as to who it was who posted it. :lol: :lol:

At the start, I briefly had the notion of using the tubeguru account for admin stuff only, and having my own "personal" account for day-to-day posting. However, I abandoned that idea after a few months, deleted the other account, and now just use this one.
The first line is a bit misleading, considering it was you, so I hadn't realised, though I thought it was a close family member of yours, to post the first non-tubeguru post!
:oops:

Winner of Gumbleweeds V, VI + XI, Nimbleweeds I, III - IX + XIV and (joint with GuyBarry) winner of Timesnap

tubeguru
Site Administrator

Post by tubeguru »

A Challenge wrote:
tubeguru wrote:
A Challenge wrote:
Tube Geek wrote:

The first line is a bit misleading, considering it was you, so I hadn't realised, though I thought it was a close family member of yours, to post the first non-tubeguru post!
I would argue that your complaint is eleven years too late. Sorry. :lol:

Member of sweet FA
A Challenge
The Twilight Zone

Post by A Challenge »

tubeguru wrote:
A Challenge wrote:
tubeguru wrote:
A Challenge wrote:
Tube Geek wrote:

What - now you have deleted the account you can't edit it? Come on, I wasn't suggesting that!

tubeguru
Site Administrator

Post by tubeguru »

A Challenge wrote:
tubeguru wrote:
A Challenge wrote:
tubeguru wrote:
A Challenge wrote:
Tube Geek wrote: I think yes, but their name is black instead of 'clickable' blue

What - now you have deleted the account you can't edit it? Come on, I wasn't suggesting that!
The nature of your complaint, as I understand it, is that I was misleading in that post. That was the intention, hence the deliberate use of "You've let US loose on it" ...

Member of sweet FA
A Challenge
The Twilight Zone

Post by A Challenge »

http://www.tubechallenge.com/forum/view ... 135#101408

Considering this, and later, posts in this thread, when will there be a clear out?

tubeguru
Site Administrator

Post by tubeguru »

When I get round to it. I've already identified the accounts that will be deleted.

Member of sweet FA