Zone 1 2012 - Friday 8th June

All you need to know and discuss about the 2012 Zone 1 Challenge.
snudge27
All Zones

Re: Zone 1 2012

Post by snudge27 »

MylesHSG wrote:Yes yes, im still very happy to organise this.

Just filled ojut my holiday form so in the rare event it is declined then we will have plenty of notice for the next person not 2 weeks.
Perhaps you could focus on the task ahead, rather than making petty digs at someone about an 'incident' you clearly know nothing about.

Wind your neck in.
MylesHSG
Zone 5

Post by MylesHSG »

uefacup81 wrote:Perhaps you could focus on the task ahead, rather than making petty digs at someone about an 'incident' you clearly know nothing about.

Wind your neck in.
Well I clearly do know something about it otherwise how do you think I know about....think about that one.
The King is back! Long live The King!
snudge27
All Zones

Post by snudge27 »

MylesHSG wrote:
uefacup81 wrote:Perhaps you could focus on the task ahead, rather than making petty digs at someone about an 'incident' you clearly know nothing about.

Wind your neck in.
Well I clearly do know something about it otherwise how do you think I know about....think about that one.
All you know is what Andi will have told you, and he wasn't even involved. You weren't involved either and neither of you you have any right or reason to get involved.

Maybe if you stop trying so hard to alienate the entire forum, your Z1 day might actually be successful. At this rate, though, it won't be.
MylesHSG
Zone 5

Post by MylesHSG »

I will be restrained in my response as I dont want you to make myself get me banned.

How about you only post if you have something positive to contrbute instead of fueling the fire. I was simply stating that I have not yet been able to book the day off work and therefore cannot be 100% sure I will be avalible, though im 99% sure I will be. It is also best that people are given time to ajust so that people like YOU can book your advance rail fares!
The King is back! Long live The King!
palkanetoijala31

Post by palkanetoijala31 »

uefacup81 wrote:
MylesHSG wrote:

Wind your neck in.
All you know is what Andi will have told you, and he wasn't even involved. You weren't involved either and neither of you you have any right or reason to get involved.

Maybe if you stop trying so hard to alienate the entire forum, your Z1 day might actually be successful. At this rate, though, it won't be.
hang on dont bring me into this!if myles wants to make a slight dig thats his thing if you have noticed i have been very temperate and knowledgable in my postings lately james i dont see anybody applauding me for it.Its well known my views on the 2010 zone 1 and if myles has overstepped mark its a case for neil or moley to deal with i dont really care its in the past now lets get back to subject zone 1 day 2012.

by starting a list of people who would like to attend on june 8th

palkanetoijala31
tubeguru
Site Administrator

Post by tubeguru »

I can't even be arsed to tell you all to grow the **** up because it's mildly amusing.
One thing only do I know, and that is that I know nothing - Socrates.

Champion of bugger all, 2004 to 2022
Member of sweet FA
Sam
The Twilight Zone

Post by Sam »

Well Glen was raving about you on Twitter...

There is no need for this pathetic crap that is going on. Can we please just leave what happened in the past, and like James said get on and get this years organised, what little organising needs doing! The date has been set so those that need to/wish to book advance train tickets can do so whether Myles is organising it or the bloody pope!
:D First and so far only female solo record holder!! :D

Ze forum's female train driver
Going Underground
The Twilight Zone

Post by Going Underground »

palkanetoijala31 wrote:
by starting a list of people who would like to attend on june 8th

palkanetoijala31
Going Underground
Twice former full network GWR holder and former Zone 1 Olympic and World Record holder with The Raven and Soupie
Tube personality of the year 2009
Twice Winter Olympic Biathlon Gold Medalist with The Beer Baron
2008 All Lines Olympic Gold
The Raven
All Zones

Post by The Raven »

Sam wrote:Well Glen was raving about you on Twitter...

There is no need for this pathetic crap that is going on. Can we please just leave what happened in the past, and like James said get on and get this years organised, what little organising needs doing! The date has been set so those that need to/wish to book advance train tickets can do so whether Myles is organising it or the bloody pope!
"And as His Holiness takes the name of the station out of the bag of communion wafers, he blesses that the competitors passage around the system will be safe"

Ps It's not "raving" its "Ravening"! :lol:
Go Pack Go!
One of the New York Six
Former holder of Zone One, Overground and DLR record
palkanetoijala31

and so he should be after all im gods gift to woman but i dont follow him on twitter so will never know!

here is my betting pool for zone 1 winner

hakan & Lars evens
Peter 2/1
Adham Fisher 3/1
myself 5/1
ric 6/1
anthony brown and kevin brown 8/1
any of the other browns including al 10/1
sam and matt 12/1
myles 16/1
nigel 18/1
tangy 20/1
anybody else 25/1
neilandrewhall 100-1
******** 10000/1
Sam
The Twilight Zone

Post by Sam »

Well I would rule Matt and I straight out seens neither of us will be taking part...
:D First and so far only female solo record holder!! :D

Ze forum's female train driver
palkanetoijala31

Sam wrote:Well I would rule Matt and I straight out seens neither of us will be taking part...
that lowers the odds for nah and ******** then i wonder if ladbrookes will take those odds.
The Raven
All Zones

Post by The Raven »

palkanetoijala31 wrote:
and so he should be after all im gods gift to woman but i dont follow him on twitter so will never know!
The tweet wasn't about your skills with women......

It was about your maturity and tact about Geoff's original reply to this topic. I thought the the fireworks were going to fly.

I looks like they did anyway.....
Go Pack Go!
One of the New York Six
Former holder of Zone One, Overground and DLR record
snudge27
All Zones

Post by snudge27 »

Sam wrote:Well I would rule Matt and I straight out seens neither of us will be taking part...
Make that three of us not joining you.
palkanetoijala31

well with chris that makes 4
would the last tube challenger please turn off the lights before they leave :lol: