Top times: Full Network Challenge

This section now houses all the Top Times threads
Golf
Zone 4

Re: Top times: Full Network Challenge

Post by Golf »

I just noticed my 1st ever completion time is not in the list 18h 29m 16s only reason i noticed it was because the chapter i was writing chapter 4 of the book which documents this attempt!.
5 time london underground record holder
1 time new york record holder
1 time berlin record holder (not ratified by guinness)
1 time paris record holder
zone 1 winner 2009,2012,2023
random 15 championship winner twice
tube olympic winner once
Nigel
Zone 5

Post by Nigel »

Golf wrote: 30 Nov 2020, 22:29 I just noticed my 1st ever completion time is not in the list 18h 29m 16s only reason i noticed it was because the chapter i was writing chapter 4 of the book which documents this attempt!.
Was not that attempt before the current 270 station configuration? The list is only of attempts since T5 opened.
Nigel
Zone 5

Post by Nigel »

With the new network configuration starting on 20 September 2021, the list of times at the top of this thread
for having successfully visited all 270 stations will be closed.

I think that this is an appropriate moment for me to stop being the custodian of FNC top times. Would somebody else like to volunteer to maintain a 272 completion list? (Of course until Heathrow T4 reopens times cannot be recorded.)

**This thread is now closed and locked but is retained for reference purposes, a new Top Times list for the 272 station configuration is in a separate thread** - Tangy (Admin)