TUBE 33 4TH WORLD RECORD

Write-ups from those with over 21 full network challenge attempts
palkanetoijala31

TUBE 33 4TH WORLD RECORD

Post by palkanetoijala31 »

Hi Im back for this 1 post only and surprisingly apart from Nigel who noticed all the cryptic comments that i posted Marc Gawley officially held record for 37 days.Even when you were debating all his route strategies and how he did it and whether it was false or not and Geoff Marshall would get the record if wasnt we knew it was slower than our unofficial time although we didnt know that at the time of may 27th.

I kept on asking people now u have a harder time to work to get now u know how cryptic i was i also left a big clue in my challenge attempts section despite tube 34 didnt go ahead because of rhys pulling out last moment no one asked where was tube 33?.

And now the history speaks for itself wonder why i semi retired the only modern day 4 time holder of the record!fact for all those people who had a go at me and led me to silence myself of this forum **** OFF with your opinions i just made TUBE challenge history!

Oh and another thing i still help any tube challenger our there on their own attempts i couldnt give a monkeys any more whom holds record in future and i dont think people realised that about myself!I was very annoyed about some of the comments made by certain tube challengers about me i was being carried well Steve Wilson and Andi James have both now got under the 17h barrier twice and our latest attempt was done with 1 support member Ian Green (ROBOSPARKLE) we had no I pads no internet no bus getting and no door holding apart from a 5s at a certain station which i got into in and held for Steve!

Now for all your Tube Challengers go out there break it do it!I respond to any questions of this topic alone but no route starting or finishing positions will be given out!
Last edited by palkanetoijala31 on 25 Aug 2011, 21:14, edited 1 time in total.
Sam
The Twilight Zone

Re: TUBE 33 4TH WORLD RECORD

Post by Sam »

Under the 16 hour barrier? Since when has 16:29 been UNDER the 16 hour barrier? 17 hour maybe...
:D First and so far only female solo record holder!! :D

Ze forum's female train driver
tubeguru
Site Administrator

Post by tubeguru »

I think he's showing the first signs of this tube challenge thing getting to him ...
One thing only do I know, and that is that I know nothing - Socrates.

Champion of bugger all, 2004 to 2022
Member of sweet FA
palkanetoijala31

tubeguru wrote:I think he's showing the first signs of this tube challenge thing getting to him ...
didnt realise spelling mistake have changed!
palkanetoijala31

scrxisi wrote:I beg to move that this thread be stricken from the record owing to violation of official forum rule #1 "be nice". Plus he just implied I was a n00b on FB (grr) ;)
I was being nice i think u should go the next team to enter it its about time they obviously dont have enough teams seeing as they are repeating 2008.
mullardo
Zone 5

Post by mullardo »

palkanetoijala31 wrote:Hi Im back for this 1 post only
palkanetoijala31 wrote:
tubeguru wrote:I think he's showing the first signs of this tube challenge thing getting to him ...
didnt realise spelling mistake have changed!
palkanetoijala31 wrote:
scrxisi wrote:I beg to move that this thread be stricken from the record owing to violation of official forum rule #1 "be nice". Plus he just implied I was a n00b on FB (grr) ;)
I was being nice i think u should go the next team to enter it its about time they obviously dont have enough teams seeing as they are repeating 2008.
VVaveform VVaveform VVaveform VVaveform VVaveform VVaveform VVaveform VVaveform VVaveform VVaveform VVaveform VVaveform VVaveform VVaveform VVaveform VVaveform VVaveform VVaveform VVaveform VVaveform VVaveform VVaveform VVaveform VVaveform
tubeguru
Site Administrator

Post by tubeguru »

Well, Andi's return to the forum has been a quiet affair ...
One thing only do I know, and that is that I know nothing - Socrates.

Champion of bugger all, 2004 to 2022
Member of sweet FA
Sam
The Twilight Zone

Post by Sam »

Guess whos back... back again... Andis back... tell a friend ;)

palkanetoijala31

Sam wrote:Guess whos back... back again... Andis back... tell a friend ;)
As i told Mr Tubeguru the posts had been gone down in Challenge Attempts and tube Challenge Chat since i was gone i can easily go back off if you wish Sam.?Be interesting to know Marc Gawley opinion on this seeing as he never replied to any emails or messages congratulating him on a side note MR Chase me ladies Im the Cavalry the man responsible for 51 years of Tube challenge deletion i have allready promised him it will never be mentioned on wikipedia page!.
Sam
The Twilight Zone

Post by Sam »

Personally I don't give a damn what you get up to... I was merely quoting Eminem lyrics...

As for Gawley, I have already sent him an e mail, he answered me when I emailed him when his record was announced, I think maybe it was more you he didn't want to converse with and was put off posting on the forum because of your overbearing presence.

palkanetoijala31

Sam wrote:Personally I don't give a damn what you get up to... I was merely quoting Eminem lyrics...

As for Gawley, I have already sent him an e mail, he answered me when I emailed him when his record was announced, I think maybe it was more you he didn't want to converse with and was put off posting on the forum because of your overbearing presence.
Really perhaps then i should go away again and leave you too it seeing as i have never spoken to Marc i have no idea on his opinions are (as a matter of fact if that was the reason he didnt want to post on this forum then he has the oppurtunity to be a more productive part if he wishes without me on it)As a matter of fact despite one day getting absolutely all my door positions correct and still doing all random 15 rounds i really have no need for doing all this tube challenging at all.

As a matter of fact Mr Tubeguru do a poll on whether people want me to come back i live with whatever result there is as long as im allowed to continue reading posts i dont mind!

There is one information on the record i will divulge is that we celebrated with Polish Beer afterwards!.
Sam
The Twilight Zone

Post by Sam »

I'm not sure anyone has a NEED to do it but do so because it is a hobby which they enjoy...

Do what you want to do and stop letting what people think bother you so much. Life's too short to worry about petty things!

palkanetoijala31

Sam wrote:I'm not sure anyone has a NEED to do it but do so because it is a hobby which they enjoy...

Do what you want to do and stop letting what people think bother you so much. Life's too short to worry about petty things!
hang on that must be the 1st thing that we have ever agreed on spot on on a lighter note in 4 days time hopefully i be able to achieve another ambition if the courts in poland grant jo a divorce! i be able to ask her the important question!
moley
Site Administrator

Post by moley »

This thread is unblieveable.

Andi - congratulations. I wa discussing on email yesterday (before it was mentioned on here) how glad I was that you had got the record again. :-)

It is a shame that you came back with such an attitude. :-(

You remain welcome to view and contribute to the forum as you wish, but do be nice. :-)
Tube Forum administrator. I look after the database to keep this place running smoothly.
palkanetoijala31

moley wrote:This thread is unblieveable.

Andi - congratulations. I wa discussing on email yesterday (before it was mentioned on here) how glad I was that you had got the record again. :-)

It is a shame that you came back with such an attitude. :-(

You remain welcome to view and contribute to the forum as you wish, but do be nice. :-)
I came back with a bad attitude as per matt post im frequently misunderstood sometimes! but i dont apologise for anything in the way how i left as a matter of fact i was pissed off!so i went away composed myself and came back venting the issues that were still deep in my mind!

I put forward the fact that i can come back with any attitude Good or bad both comes out sometimes certain views are mine and i do not apologise to certain people ie Richard Symonds for example if i ever meet him he can taste my fist in his smug face!

But Moley i will abide by the forum rules not that i be posting much anyway in it!