Photo Quiz 12.06 (now finished)

Previous rounds of the Photo Quiz live here
jamesthegill
All Zones

Photo Quiz 12.06 (now finished)

Post by jamesthegill »

Apologies for the late posting of the quiz, I was away in Buckinghamshire watching 11 disinterested "athletes" amble around a patch of grass for 90 minutes. Deadline is Saturday 15th May at 8pm; results will be posted the following Wednesday when I return from Prague.

It is often noted that this is guitarist Jimmy Page's least favourite Led Zeppelin song partially because it was written as album filler and partially because Jimmy Page's then-girlfriend Charlotte Martin was offended by it. Even though the song was never performed, there was a single show in Düsseldorf during which a short segment of the song was played right after the band's song "Heartbreaker" on March 12, 1970.

When heard on the radio it was typically played immediately after their song "Heartbreaker", as it flows seamlessly from the abrupt ending of that song on the original album.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OKI1k7LSAIE
Holder of the slowest recorded 274 attempt: 4 months, 1 day, 9 hours, 17 minutes, 32 seconds.
jamesthegill
All Zones

Re: Photo Quiz 12.06 (now finished)

Post by jamesthegill »

The station in question is Aldgate East.

Those who got it right:
greatkingrat
palkanetoijala31
Edgemaster
al
jbom
Mitchell&BrownLook
Sam
barrykas

Those who didn't:
Starkey7 (Elephant and Castle)
Going Underground (Canada Water)
Holder of the slowest recorded 274 attempt: 4 months, 1 day, 9 hours, 17 minutes, 32 seconds.
palkanetoijala31

Post by palkanetoijala31 »

Im glad i got this right as i did spend 20 minutes outside the station filming the documentary for tube 12.
Starkey7
All Zones

Post by Starkey7 »

palkanetoijala31 wrote:Im glad i got this right as i did spend 20 minutes outside the station filming...
Don't tell that to any security guard or policeman. You'll be banged up for terrorism.