Where Am I? Quiz 19 (18 Guesses)

Can you tell where it is yet?
Mitchell&BrownLook
Zone 4

Re: Where Am I? Quiz 19 (18 Guesses)

Post by Mitchell&BrownLook »

Excellent! That was a rather fun distraction from revision, I must say, especially when I suddenly realised that my points of the compass and parks question had narrowed the field down to just four possible stations. For those who may be interested alongside the others that I asked, according to my calculations the only other station to satisfy all the demands was Raynes Park.

A slight aside, is that I only asked that question as a slightly flippant yet different question that no one else had asked before! It's certainly made up for missing out on another quiz by a matter of seconds too, as it's what got me there in the end!

A question for Mr Guru and his book of rules: may I start Where am I? Quiz 20 (17 Guesses) as a National Rail test? I believe you granted this right to someone (Richie, possibly) and I thought it would be a way in which to re-spark a bit of interest in these quizzes. I promise to pick a moderately major station but still keep the quiz "interesting". Therefore it won't be a blatant station such as Birmingham new Street, nor a ridiculous place served just by parliamentary trains. I also promise that I won't lie to any answers, as lying on a National Rail Where am I? quiz would be near impossible.

Once I have received Mr Guru's answer Quiz 20 shall begin.
tubeguru
Site Administrator

Post by tubeguru »

I would start it as a separate entity with unlimited questions to be honest. Even then, the number of questions doesn't really matter so long as it's separate from a TUBE Where Am I quizzes.
One thing only do I know, and that is that I know nothing - Socrates.

Champion of bugger all, 2004 to 2022
Member of sweet FA
Root
All Zones

Post by Root »

Hmm... now that the National Rail quiz is underway, could I simultaneously do a Tube/London one? :)
2012 Formula 1 predictions competition
Rules and discussion - Entry form - Results and standings