Stopwatch operator needed!

Discuss the full Tube Challenge here
hwolge
Zone 6

Stopwatch operator needed!

Post by hwolge »

We are going for the GWR again. Monday 28 Sep and perhaps Tuesday 29 Sep, we'll be in the NW corner of London again to start our attempt(s). Is there anyone availbale to start us off and/or receive us in the SW corner some 17 hours later?

All offers will be considered. Please PM ASAP.

Thanks,
HÃ¥kan & Lars
:) Three times Zone 1 Challenge winner :)
:) Official record holder in the 2008 Guinness Book of Records, pg 199 :)
Starkey7
All Zones

Re: Stopwatch operator needed!

Post by Starkey7 »

hwolge wrote:Is there anyone availbale [sic] to ... receive us in the SW corner some 17 hours later? All offers will be considered.
Hmmm I would have phrased that rather differently, but anyway. PhD permitting, I might be able to join you from mid-morning until the end of the challenge.
hwolge
Zone 6

Post by hwolge »

Well, thanks for your encouraging words anyway Starkey! I guess the phrasing was sub standard... :oops: That may have something to do with the lack of interest so far :(. We might pick you up on some support during the day or perhaps towards the end.

The offer is still very much valid!
palkanetoijala31

Post by palkanetoijala31 »

hwolge wrote:Well, thanks for your encouraging words anyway Starkey! I guess the phrasing was sub standard... :oops: That may have something to do with the lack of interest so far :(. We might pick you up on some support during the day or perhaps towards the end.

The offer is still very much valid!
R u going for a back to back attempt.?if u can confirm either date i can do this for u hakan perhaps.?
hwolge
Zone 6

Post by hwolge »

palkanetoijala31 wrote:R u going for a back to back attempt.?if u can confirm either date i can do this for u hakan perhaps.?
Monday is primary and a definite. Tuesday is a spare day in case the Mondayattempt fails reasonably early.