ZONE 1 CHALLENGE CUP 2009 OFFICIAL REGISTRATION

All you need to know and discuss about the 2009 Zone 1 Challenge.
palkanetoijala31

ZONE 1 CHALLENGE CUP 2009 OFFICIAL REGISTRATION

Post by palkanetoijala31 »

Official registration is now open for Friday May 29th Zone 1 day and is done by a pm to myself Palakanetoijala31 up until May 22nd.You will get a brief response noting ur registration and further details will be giving closer to the date through private message.

(Please note you only need to register once to confirm your attendance)
Zoe
Zone 2

Re: ZONE 1 CHALLENGE CUP 2009 OFFICIAL REGISTRATION

Post by Zoe »

I don't know if I will definitely be there or not and even if I am there I'm not sure if I will be taking part or not so should I register or just turn up on the day?
palkanetoijala31

wait for a while u can still register up until May 22nd You might have a better idea of what ur plans are then.If not in the week before hand u can register by phone or msn messenger or as u say turn up on day..
palkanetoijala31

If anybody has to register between April 6th - April 21st dont expect swift response to ur pm.Due to organisers going off on a John o Groats trip.
palkanetoijala31

A REMINDER 1 MONTH LEFT TO OFFICIALLY REGISTER

On May 21st official registration will close for Zone 1 so please register (if havent allready done so) in a pm before that date.

Look forward to seeing many of you at the event.Andi
mukhupa
Zone 1

Post by mukhupa »

I plan to take part this year with my daughter Rosie. We did enter a couple of years ago and won a prize for the best team name. See you on the 29th.
jamesthegill
All Zones

Post by jamesthegill »

mukhupa wrote:I plan to take part this year with my daughter Rosie. We did enter a couple of years ago and won a prize for the best team name. See you on the 29th.
What is quite apt is that her boyfriend took part in last year's event with me and sven945 :)
Holder of the slowest recorded 274 attempt: 4 months, 1 day, 9 hours, 17 minutes, 32 seconds.
Going Underground
The Twilight Zone

Post by Going Underground »

mukhupa wrote:I plan to take part this year with my daughter Rosie. We did enter a couple of years ago and won a prize for the best team name. See you on the 29th.
Snow White & The Seven Sisters :?:
Twice former full network GWR holder and former Zone 1 Olympic and World Record holder with The Raven and Soupie
Tube personality of the year 2009
Twice Winter Olympic Biathlon Gold Medalist with The Beer Baron
2008 All Lines Olympic Gold
mukhupa
Zone 1

Post by mukhupa »

What good memories you boys have ! well we have thought of another good team name for this year.
palkanetoijala31

Shall i take that as an official registration. :?: Seeing as i dont have a pm from u a reminder to all u have until 21st May to register if u r later than that u have to rely on people u know from forum or turn up on day and register (but i rather u didnt as i prefer to know the numbers).
mukhupa
Zone 1

Post by mukhupa »

you don't have a pm as i have no idea what one is or how to send one. don't tell rosie this else she will die of embarrassment but please put as down for the event.
palkanetoijala31

Pm is a private message through the control panel dont worry u secret is safe with me.
palkanetoijala31

REMINDER ONLY 1 WEEK LEFT TO REGISTER FOR ZONE 1 DAY the day is nearly upon us and the challenge can commence dont miss out on 1 of the most important tube challenges.
palkanetoijala31

Right u have until Thursday 1pm to officially register for this event.All information for the day will be private messaged to u on the thursday.

These are some people whom obviously havent registered Sven945 (jack) u have been included by someone else r u coming along.?

Tubeguru or Moley making an appearance.?
Joy 54 as well.?
tubeguru
Site Administrator

Post by tubeguru »

I finish work at 15.57 on Z1 day, but I may be away earlier depending on whether they change my turn. My plan had been to turn up for a bit in the evening and say hello as I am not being employed in any official capacity this year.
One thing only do I know, and that is that I know nothing - Socrates.

Champion of bugger all, 2004 to 2022
Member of sweet FA