Richie G's Tube Challenge for Tearfund, 19 February 2010

Discuss the full Tube Challenge here
palkanetoijala31

Re: Richie G's Tube Challenge for Tearfund, 19 February 2010

Post by palkanetoijala31 »

Going Underground wrote:
palkanetoijala31 wrote:We left team Browearn at Turnham Green to carry on their plans we did a Richmond Doubleback and i pushed Richie for a 11min walk from West Kensington to Richmond with a 2 min window.
No wonder Richie was feeling the pace if you pushed him from West Ken to Richmond in 11 :shock: minutes
Have only just realised my faux pas here :oops: i mean from West Ken to Ken olly.
RichieG
Zone 6
Location: Still getting lost between Aldgate and Aldgate East

Post by RichieG »

I suppose to keep up to date with the media coverage of this I should direct you to this page here: http://www.middevonstar.co.uk/news/tive ... _the_tube/

The pic that was in the paper itself was the one of me at Heathrow (obviously Andi isn't newspaper photogenic enough for Tiverton :lol:).
Attempts: 2 (17h38m, 238 stations) (unknown, 200 stations); Completions: 0; GWR: 0; PBs: 0.
#####################################
The Richie G website: occasionally frequently updated.
palkanetoijala31

Post by palkanetoijala31 »

RichieG wrote:I suppose to keep up to date with the media coverage of this I should direct you to this page here: http://www.middevonstar.co.uk/news/tive ... _the_tube/

The pic that was in the paper itself was the one of me at Heathrow (obviously Andi isn't newspaper photogenic enough for Tiverton :lol:).
Too True i like the 1st pic just shows how cold and snowing it was at 5.20am
RichieG
Zone 6
Location: Still getting lost between Aldgate and Aldgate East

Post by RichieG »

I guess I will also mention that in the article for the Mid Devon Star I was misquoted. I did not say I was expecting to get the record! I have never said that, that's reporters for you... I said that I was expecting to complete it.
Attempts: 2 (17h38m, 238 stations) (unknown, 200 stations); Completions: 0; GWR: 0; PBs: 0.
#####################################
The Richie G website: occasionally frequently updated.