Donation needed for disadvantaged Child!

Discuss the full Tube Challenge here
2manytubez
Zone 1

Donation needed for disadvantaged Child!

Post by 2manytubez »

On the 31st of July, at 5pm, as summer peaks I'll be doing the unthinkable and heading down in the bowels of London to tackle the London Underground Tube Challenge !!

For 24 hours, I, along with some mates will attempting to arrive of depart from every underground tube station. It won't be fun - it'll be the longest, hottest, sweatiest commute ever.

While we go through this torture we need you to dig deep and donate as much money as you can to the charity we're fundraising for, Prospex:

Prospex is an Islington based youth charity that supports young people in achieving their full potential in life. Islington has the 2nd highest child poverty rate in London and is the 8th most deprived borough in England (4th in London). Prospex works with young people who are socially disadvantaged, who may be involved in youth crime, alcohol and drug abuse. Prospex reaches out to these young people to build self esteem, confidence and build long term, stable, one-to-one relationships. Through this outreach Prospex makes a difference to these young people, empowering them to achieve their full potential.

So please head over to our fundraising page: http://www.sponsorme.co.uk/kishanbharwa ... tubes.aspx and follow all the action via our twitter @2ManyTubes
greatkingrat
All Zones

Re: Donation needed for disadvantaged Child!

Post by greatkingrat »

You've picked the wrong day I'm afraid, the Metropolitan line is currently closed between Ruislip and Uxbridge until 10th August so it will not be possible to visit every station.
Soon to be yet another forum train driver