Xmas Park Challenge - 21st Dec 2010

Zone 1, Alphabet, All Lines - discuss them here
hopeful traveller
All Zones

Re: Xmas Park Challenge - 21st Dec 2010

Post by hopeful traveller »

Oooooooooh, might, MIGHT be interested in this. Depends on what time start if it is Moor Park, as I'm okay with that (not fantastic though!)

Engineering works look brilliant for just before the Christmas holiday period, horrendous after that as the Northern Line is closed between 26 and 30 December between High Barnet/MHE and Camden Town - meaning Tufnell Park and Woodside Park would be out.

My nomination for the date is anything between Thursday 15 to Saturday 24 - NO ENGINEERING WORKS THAT DAY :D :D :D

Doesn't mean I'm definitely attending though.

Sidenote: Journey Planner is awful at running times - I just ran Kenton to Northwick Park in 2:31!

(I finish school at 12:35 on Wednesday 14)
1 FNC Completion (PB: 17:18:18 with G Bryant, A Chilcraft, I MacNaughton)
4 Zone Ones (PB: 03:00:35 with G Bryant)
15 R15s (PB: 01:55:48 with T Cooling and R Jackson)
11 All Lines (PB: 00:44:03)
Winner of the 2014 Formula 1 Side Competition
Going Underground
The Twilight Zone

Re: Xmas Park Challenge - 21st Dec 2010

Post by Going Underground »

hopeful traveller wrote:Oooooooooh, might, MIGHT be interested in this. Depends on what time start if it is Moor Park, as I'm okay with that

Start time will be around 1100-1130hrs

My nomination for the date is anything between Thursday 15 to Saturday 24 - NO ENGINEERING WORKS THAT DAY :D :D :D

The date will be between Dec 21st - 23rd, I guess 24th can go into the mix if that is the case, or full network on Xmas eve anyone :?: :P

Sidenote: Journey Planner is awful at running times - I just ran Kenton to Northwick Park in 2:31!

I have done train to train in 3 minutes it's not that far and you are right JP is no guide for walking times
Twice former full network GWR holder and former Zone 1 Olympic and World Record holder with The Raven and Soupie
Tube personality of the year 2009
Twice Winter Olympic Biathlon Gold Medalist with The Beer Baron
2008 All Lines Olympic Gold