delays.?

Discuss the full Tube Challenge here
palkanetoijala31

delays.?

Post by palkanetoijala31 »

Going on Tfl i havent seen a day for weeks and weeks where there has been no problem no minor delays suspension major delays is the network getting generally worse or is it just me.?
Steeevooo
All Zones

Re: delays.?

Post by Steeevooo »

No, it's just you getting worse - call it old age ;)
palkanetoijala31

Steeevooo wrote:No, it's just you getting worse - call it old age ;)
CHEEKY YOUNG WHIPPER SNAPPER u get my age 1 day
Steeevooo
All Zones

Post by Steeevooo »

True, the thing is though mate, when I get to your age, you'll be another 30 years down the line :P :lol:
palkanetoijala31

Steeevooo wrote:True, the thing is though mate, when I get to your age, you'll be another 30 years down the line :P :lol:
**** that im going under a bus by then or die by drinking or having sex
moley
Site Administrator

Post by moley »

palkanetoijala31 wrote:Going on Tfl i havent seen a day for weeks and weeks where there has been no problem no minor delays suspension major delays is the network getting generally worse or is it just me.?
The Jubilee seems to be having the majority of the delays at the moment now thats it running under the new signalling between Stratford and Dollis HIll.

Although that said, I think that there have been two mornings in the past three weeks where there have been 3 signal failures on the Met Line. Each time it was one failure on the Uxbridge branch, one between HotH and Baker Street and one between Baker Street and Aldgate.

The usual bad performers* (District, Central and Northern) seem to be holding up fairly well. Even the Victoria line's new trains seem to be settling down.

Of course, as I look, a fire alert at East Finchley station is causing minor delays. Tfl are refusing**to confirm reports*** that Kat Slater is breathing fire at another departing Eastenders cast memeber.

* circle excluded
** as I've not asked them
*** my reports
Tube Forum administrator. I look after the database to keep this place running smoothly.
Rhys1995
Zone 5

Post by Rhys1995 »

Just on a general note, find this funny but I see delays, cancellations whatever when I go onto the tfl site.. Must be you :wink:
Otherwise known as 'Action Jackson'.