Tube Relief 2005 Anniversary

For discussion of Tube Relief 2005 (NOW CLOSED)
garda
Zone 2

Tube Relief 2005 Anniversary

Post by garda »

I wanted to tell everyone who was in the 2005 Charity Run that I was thinking of them today since it has been a year tomorrow... MY last fondest memories were with ya'll during our charity event. TIf I had to be stuck away from the city during the worst hurricane I am glad it was with each of yall with your support... So mych has happened in a year! That run was GREAT. Thanks to my team and each of you! I miss you all.
moley
Site Administrator

Post by moley »

Hope things are well Tami.
Steeevooo
All Zones

Post by Steeevooo »

Good to hear from you again Tami, as moley says above, I hope things are well with you.
Each and every one of us will have our own memories of Tube Relief, but I am sure that most people will contain you with your cheery attitude and your bravery amongst their memories.
All the best,
Steve
geofftech
All Zones

Post by geofftech »

You beat me to it! i was gonna post something. i too remembered that it was this time last year - mind you, there are lots of annivesary programmes being promo'd here at the moment for 'one year on from katrina', which is a helpful reminder.

so yes, this time last year (09.07pm 25/8/05), I think I was coming up the Piccadilly line towards Acton Town.

Fond memories.