Night tube

Discuss the full Tube Challenge here
RJSRdg
All Zones

Re: Night tube

Post by RJSRdg »

I've been working through a variety of combinations of Hainault loop and GOBLIN over the weekend.

Best I've found so far is a Walthamstow - Leytonstone - Epping - Woodford - Hainault but timings vary considerably depending on exactly when you travel.
272 stations in 18:30:32
The only person to have used a boat in a Random 15 Challenge!
Iain
All Zones

Post by Iain »

Yep - there's not a single best option - I used to look a bit either side of my ETA of hitting the central line and calculated the best option for each of those cases.
Full Network: Three completions, Best time: 17:18:18 - thanks Glen, Andrew and Rhys!
Former DLR 45 station record holder (with Glen, Andi and Stevo) - 2h:08m:57s
All lines: 46:11 (6th equal)
Zone One 2:52:51 (thanks Glen)
dstock17
Zone 5

Post by dstock17 »

One thing I have found handy is if u hit in Central area and know its either what u want or not swap at Mile end if not do Upminster and do the switch again later different times may work.
Only tube challenger to be number 1 in parkrun
Mountain Man
Zone 1

Post by Mountain Man »

dstock17 wrote: 22 Jan 2019, 06:51 One thing I have found handy is if u hit in Central area and know its either what u want or not swap at Mile end if not do Upminster and do the switch again later different times may work.
Thanks for the idea, at the moment I'm preparing a number of alternate options for my route in case of problem. I'll add that one to the list.
dstock17
Zone 5

Post by dstock17 »

Download the wtt into ur tablet that way u can quick reference the pages if u pick it up early enough say around east Acton area sort of u can also fudge the network to ur plan by doing a devious maneuver
Only tube challenger to be number 1 in parkrun