Worthing Escape Room TEST and Lancing Parkrun 24NOV

Got anything to say that's not about the Tube? Say it here!
Soup Dragon
The Twilight Zone

Worthing Escape Room TEST and Lancing Parkrun 24NOV

Post by Soup Dragon »

Greetings all,

I am getting very close to opening of my Escape Room, Time Lock, here in Worthing.
I'm planning on doing some testing in the week commencing 26th November. However, as the very first Guinea Pigs I'd like to offer the opportunity to some Tube Challengers to try the room for free on Saturday 24th November. The plan / itinerary would be as follows:

08:45 Meet at Lancing Parkrun for anyone who wishes to do this as well.
09:30/10:30 Chance to get changed and refreshed at my house for anyone who needs to after the Parkrun.
11:00 First test group - Maximum of six players.
13:00 Second test group - Maximum of six players. (this session might be later if first session has numerous issues)

Our room is a short walk from The Smugglers pub which you guys could use as a base between the games. I will not be able to join you at the pub as I will need to fix any glitches that you guys uncover during your games.

Please let me know ASAP if there is any interest and I will try and accommodate as many of you as possible :D

Cheers Soup Dragon
One day I shall return!
Going Underground
The Twilight Zone

Re: Worthing Escape Room TEST and Lancing Parkrun 24NOV

Post by Going Underground »

Greetings....

Really pleased to hear all the hard work is coming to fruition and that sounds a really top day as well :D

BUT I am at Colchester vs Exeter on 24th November (already have tickets or else would have changed plan) :(
Twice former full network GWR holder and former Zone 1 Olympic and World Record holder with The Raven and Soupie
Tube personality of the year 2009
Twice Winter Olympic Biathlon Gold Medalist with The Beer Baron
2008 All Lines Olympic Gold