Tube Challenge on Wikipedia

Got anything to say that's not about the Tube? Say it here!
Garion
All Zones

Post by Garion »

What's wave-form?
The Doctor
Zone 1

Post by The Doctor »

Right, let me clear a few things.

First, Garion DIDN'T write that article. It was me. I signed in on wikipedia on his old username.

I did it becase for ages Garion wanted to write something about the challenge. But recently, because of his exams, he's lost interest. I thought it would be a suprise for him.

I did write the article. The only bits I C&P were the times and rules. Everything else is my own work.

I'm sorry if I inconvienienced you. But please dont have a go at Garion. Just leave him be. He's going through a hard time at the moment. His mother has just died in a car crash (RIP) and doesnt need all you blaming him and making his like hell.

I thought this was a chatroom filled with nice people. You are certainly not being nice now!
It's called a TARDIS this thing. T..A..R..D..I..S. Thats Time And Relative Dimension In Space.
Sam
The Twilight Zone

Post by Sam »

When you go stealing other peoples work (i.e Neils work!) then what the hell do you expect to happen?
Plus, using someone elses username without even telling them you did it leaves them open to take all the blame!
One other thing, how do you even know his account???
Are you sure that Garion would want you telling everyone on here about his background life?
I'd think about your actions more carefully in the future....
tubeguru
Site Administrator

Post by tubeguru »

As Sam intones, how the hell are we supposed to guess it was you and not Garion who wrote it? If it says "Garion", one assumes it was he what wrote it.

And what's all this "not being nice" thing?

This forum (not chat room, please) contains some of the nicest people you'll meet, unlike some places I could mention, where moronic kids hang around insulting each other all day because they think it's cool.

I know Garion thinks I don't like him, but that's not true. What is it with you kids these days?

Calm down will you? You'll have a heart failure before 30 at this rate ...
One thing only do I know, and that is that I know nothing - Socrates.

Champion of bugger all, 2004 to 2022
Member of sweet FA
zeibura
Zone 5

Post by zeibura »

Sam wrote:When you go stealing other peoples work (i.e Neils work!) then what the hell do you expect to happen?
Plus, using someone elses username without even telling them you did it leaves them open to take all the blame!
One other thing, how do you even know his account???
Are you sure that Garion would want you telling everyone on here about his background life?
I'd think about your actions more carefully in the future....
well said.

this forum is not an unfriendly forum at all, seriously. the internet is full of boards which are just a constant battle between ignorant fuckheads and elitist human donuts, with 1000 members on 0 posts cos they're too scared to say hello. for instance, any premiership football club, or any well known underground hardcore band. you don't get that here.

we weren't particularly nice to waveførm, for instance, because he confused us, and also talked a lot of crap. right now you two are being a bit confusing. that's all.

also, i don't think what neil wrote was sarcastic at all, especially by his standards!
Last edited by zeibura on 09 Jan 2007, 21:44, edited 2 times in total.
Ukončete, prosíme, vystup a nastup, dveře se zavirají
PFW
Zone 3

Post by PFW »

I doubt if anything useful could be added to this debate. Can we lock this discussion?
Sam
The Twilight Zone

Post by Sam »

I would prefer it to be left open for now to see if The Doctor responds to my questions....
tubeguru
Site Administrator

Post by tubeguru »

I'll leave it open for now, tedious as it is.

Member of sweet FA
Garion
All Zones

Post by Garion »

Neil, I dont think for one minute that you dont like me. And anyway, you like us all dont you?! :) By the way, The Doctor is only 14. (Hint to The Doctor: ACT LIKE IT!)

Zeibura, sorry if I was confusing you (and any other people). When you have an exam the next day, one does tend not to think straight! :wink: And who are you referring to when you said 'he talks a lot of crap' ? Me or The Doctor?
zeibura
Zone 5

Post by zeibura »

i was talking about waveførm, not you or the doctor. that language filter is also a bit confusing...
Ukončete, prosíme, vystup a nastup, dveře se zavirají
Garion
All Zones

Post by Garion »

Oh OK. Lately I've noticed you talking about that and I wasnt sure if it was a person or something else. Thanks. I've just learned something :D
The Doctor
Zone 1

Post by The Doctor »

Right.....
Sam, me and Garion were friends when he was in high school but now we dont see much of each other because he's in college. I did the article on his old username, thinking he would have forgotten about it, but apparently he hasnt. He isnt particulary happy with me anyway. And sorry I didnt mean to disclose information about his background life.

Neil, sorry. It's just that the way you spoke implied that you wern't happy with him.

Any more questions?
It's called a TARDIS this thing. T..A..R..D..I..S. Thats Time And Relative Dimension In Space.
tubeguru
Site Administrator

Post by tubeguru »

Yeah. Are you in the same room, using the same computer right now?

Member of sweet FA
Garion
All Zones

Post by Garion »

He was here about 30 minutes ago. He's gone home now. The internet isnt working in his street and wanted to use my laptop to email a friend and do some other things. Oh and I always watch what he does when he uses my laptop. I still remember his 'joke' from the last time.
Going Underground
The Twilight Zone

Post by Going Underground »

Just to back Neil, Zeibura, Sam and so forth.....

This is a bloody cracking little forum, I have probably met around 75% of the people that post regularly and can honestly say they I haven't taken a dislike to anyone........ :D

OK so we take the pee out of each other from time to time and there are several tongue in cheek comments and heated debates, but hey that is what it's all about........ :D

Perhaps you guys would understand more if you were able to make Z1 day later in the year.........

Enough said..........
Twice former full network GWR holder and former Zone 1 Olympic and World Record holder with The Raven and Soupie
Tube personality of the year 2009
Twice Winter Olympic Biathlon Gold Medalist with The Beer Baron
2008 All Lines Olympic Gold