An off topic tube challenging meet up

Got anything to say that's not about the Tube? Say it here!
palkanetoijala31

An off topic tube challenging meet up

Post by palkanetoijala31 »

Just an idea a drink or soft drink if he young to chat about ideas for up coming future challenges present challenges etc a way of people whom don't dor15 now to enter next year's championship. And tangy can we have dates all 6 in advance otherwise I'm challenging for organiser this year.
Tube Geek
The Twilight Zone

Re: An off topic tube challenging meet up

Post by Tube Geek »

palkanetoijala31 wrote:And tangy can we have dates all 6 in advance otherwise I'm challenging for organiser this year.
Trust me - Tangy would win my miles!
Personal Best - 264 Stations in 19 hours 37 minutes.

COYR
palkanetoijala31

He probably would and you can **** off with your opinion.
tubeguru
Site Administrator

Post by tubeguru »

palkanetoijala31 wrote:He probably would and you can f**k off with your opinion.
Andi, if we all told each other to f**k off with our opinions on this forum, no one would talk to each other. Try to be a bit more tactful ... :)
One thing only do I know, and that is that I know nothing - Socrates.

Champion of bugger all, 2004 to 2022
Member of sweet FA
palkanetoijala31

tubeguru wrote:
palkanetoijala31 wrote:He probably would and you can f**k off with your opinion.
Andi, if we all told each other to f**k off with our opinions on this forum, no one would talk to each other. Try to be a bit more tactful ... :)
I'm not being disrespected on here after the day I have had so he can stick his opinion. How can you judge someone u haven't even met.
tubeguru
Site Administrator

Post by tubeguru »

palkanetoijala31 wrote:
tubeguru wrote:
I'm not being disrespected on here after the day I have had so he can stick his opinion. How can you judge someone u haven't even met.
People judge people they haven't met all the time. It happens all the time on the internet. I had a bad day yesterday, but I didn't come on here and tell someone to f**k off.

I daresay I can guess the response to this post, but no one can say I didn't try. :)
One thing only do I know, and that is that I know nothing - Socrates.

Champion of bugger all, 2004 to 2022
Member of sweet FA
palkanetoijala31

tubeguru wrote:
palkanetoijala31 wrote:
tubeguru wrote:
People judge people they haven't met all the time. It happens all the time on the internet. I had a bad day yesterday, but I didn't come on here and tell someone to f**k off.

I daresay I can guess the response to this post, but no one can say I didn't try. :)
Neil I won't be disrespected on here or anywhere u try do something nice for newbies something to get more people involved. Tangy is a good organiser I'm not dissing that but non londoners need the dates in advance. Otherwise whats the point in championship for non londoners.
Thats my point im usually tactful or can be but the day I'm having I might as well be dead.
xcooler123
Zone 5

Post by xcooler123 »

Back on to topic, I like the idea of a non challenge meet up :) As a non-Londoner I also agree that all 6 dates should be posted in advance for accommodation, etc. and also I am wary, as has happened this year, other things have been booked months in advance. After my first taste of R15 I am very keen to try and attend all the events next season :D
David
5 x FNC attempts, Best Tine - 17:25:11 (Comic Relief 2017)
20 x R15, Best Time - 02:02:46
2017/18 & 2018/19 R15 Champion
4 x Alternative Challenge Records (LO, Z1&2, SofT & Compass)
palkanetoijala31

xcooler123 wrote:Back on to topic, I like the idea of a non challenge meet up :) As a non-Londoner I also agree that all 6 dates should be posted in advance for accommodation, etc. and also I am wary, as has happened this year, other things have been booked months in advance. After my first taste of R15 I am very keen to try and attend all the events next season :D
Thank u someone whom understands the logic of posting in advance dates more people would attend and more varied championship come on Mr tube geek isn't a more varied participation better than only advance dates when organiser decide. U could now for each date instead of tangy deciding when he can make date due to bus tours etc.