Forum logging me out

Your comments and suggestions on this forum are welcome here
jonny
Zone 6

Forum logging me out

Post by jonny »

This may be a cookie problem at my end but I havent experienced it before and it's happened twice over the last two days.

Basically, I'm browsing the forum as normal, and Ive got all them little arrows telling me which threads have new posts, and I read my first thread. When Ive finished reading that thread, I click on the forum section name at the top of the screen (ie, in this case "Comments and Suggestions" to go back to the section index. But instead of being taken back to the section index it takes me back to the forum index and asks me to re-log-in. When I have logged in, all the information telling me what new posts there are has disappeared.

Is anyone else having this problem?
jonny
Zone 6

Post by jonny »

It won't let me edit, so Im double posting.

Ive just noticed that i do, periodically get asked to log in again but if I click back from the login screen and re-click the button which prompted the login screen it does it as normal without me needing to log back in.

For example: It is likely that at the end of this post when I click submit it will give me the login screen, but I can click back and then click submit again and this post will work. We'll see...

Yep, so Ive now clicked back and I'll click submit again...