Post by Golf » 17 Jan 2021, 13:30

tubeguru wrote:
17 Jan 2021, 11:59
Golf wrote:
17 Jan 2021, 10:04
roblo97 wrote:
17 Jan 2021, 03:51
What on earth have I started here? :lol:
You have started a discussion about battersea park and nine elms station being in zone 1 if that happened it would be interesting for zone 1 route wise and record would be reset. the rest is authority!
When did you suddenly become an (even angrier) social justice warrior anyway, Andi?

Why are so many of your posts these days full of anger and bile towards authority and people who you perceive have done you wrong?
When basic freedoms were curtailed for a desease with survival rate of 99 percent thats even if ur positive. The reason that your company are doing these stick ur thing up nose tests they are highly unreliable and only add to back up government stats that are pure lies in the 1st place. I have never said covid isnt a desease purely it is but well overhyped by media and government forces that want to control and stop ur basic freedoms. The goodwill of the people left a long time ago and we all fed up with it.

Dont trust the government as lie after lie dont trust police as they were heavy handed at a protest i saw yet the media portrayed them in good light evidence is there if u open the eyes and even sone of it is in official government scources.

Now i feel sorry for anyone that has lost a loved due to covid but if u had never heard of it through media. You woildnt even know about it.
5 time london underground record holder
1 time new york record holder
1 time berlin record holder (not ratified by wankers at guinness)
zone 1 winner twice
random 15 championship winner twice
tube olympic winner once
only tube parkrunner to have a 1st.