Generator failure?

Zone 1, Alphabet, All Lines - discuss them here
RJSRdg
Zone 6

Generator failure?

Post by RJSRdg » 12 Sep 2019, 00:17

I seem to be having something strange happening with the R15 generator - has anyone else experienced this?

I click 'Start Here', then on the next screen, select Underground, DLR, Overground, National Rail, TfL Rail.

Select Zones 1 & 2

Click 'Continue'

Select 'Waterloo (LU)'

Click Continue

Now suddenly I seem to be back at the opening screen with the three options: Home, View Data, Start Here

Just thought I'd flag it up now so that if there is an issue it can hopefully be fixed before Tangy's dad tries to run it next week....
Currently 4th place in the Bottle Challenge league table
Currently 3rd place Zone1/Zone 2 Challenge

EastActionWoman
Zone 1

Re: Generator failure?

Post by EastActionWoman » 16 Sep 2019, 17:37

I'm seeing the same problem, so knocked up a Google sheet to do the random selection thing. Anyone is free to use it too:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing

The hidden column A has all 219 stations available on Saturday (I hope I've got that right).
Column B has Waterloo (LU) as the fixed first station, then selects 14 stations at random from column A.
Every time the sheet is opened a new list of 14 stations is created.
You can also press Ctrl-R to get another list.
Both these things mean that no-one can see what other people have generated, so could also be used by Tangy's dad for Saturday, if necessary.
Not a plus one :wink:

DrainBrain
Zone 6

Re: Generator failure?

Post by DrainBrain » 16 Sep 2019, 19:06

RJSRdg wrote:
12 Sep 2019, 00:17
I seem to be having something strange happening with the R15 generator - has anyone else experienced this?

I click 'Start Here', then on the next screen, select Underground, DLR, Overground, National Rail, TfL Rail.

Select Zones 1 & 2

Click 'Continue'

Select 'Waterloo (LU)'

Click Continue

Now suddenly I seem to be back at the opening screen with the three options: Home, View Data, Start Here

Just thought I'd flag it up now so that if there is an issue it can hopefully be fixed before Tangy's dad tries to run it next week....
Yep, same here.

I don't think it's going back to the start (the URL is different), but it's certainly not displaying any results.
Royal Oak to Bethnal Green in 333 days
Heathrow Terminal 4 to Amersham in 17 hours, 42 minutes and 22 seconds