park challenge 2016

Zone 1, Alphabet, All Lines - discuss them here
palkanetoijala31

Re: park challenge 2016

Post by palkanetoijala31 »

tractakid wrote:
palkanetoijala31 wrote:
tractakid wrote:Yes because that's my emergency backup I my train's late into Euston!
no no accommodating Milton Keynes people more from south majority speaks
I suggest Grovelands as I don't believe anybody has been there yet. Lots of us have done Finsbury and some have done Highbury already and I'd personally rather not deliberately go there until I've done all other London venues. Unless the course changes to less than 5 laps which is rumoured if the road to the north gets pedestrianised.
true but ur volunteer take over is at Southwark one I have done etc.must be some others people haven't done it might ge easy for you to get to example.
tractakid
The Twilight Zone

Post by tractakid »

palkanetoijala31 wrote:
tractakid wrote:
palkanetoijala31 wrote:
tractakid wrote:Yes because that's my emergency backup I my train's late into Euston!
no no accommodating Milton Keynes people more from south majority speaks
I suggest Grovelands as I don't believe anybody has been there yet. Lots of us have done Finsbury and some have done Highbury already and I'd personally rather not deliberately go there until I've done all other London venues. Unless the course changes to less than 5 laps which is rumoured if the road to the north gets pedestrianised.
true but ur volunteer take over is at Southwark one I have done etc.must be some others people haven't done it might ge easy for you to get to example.
I've done Southwark 3 times, it doesn't matter where it if you're volunteering as it doesn't get added to your list of runs anyway!

I'm open to any parkrun for the park challenge, hopefully we can all find one that none of us have done before.
*insert boasting about notable tube accomplishments here*
Going Underground
The Twilight Zone

Post by Going Underground »

Starting station, parkrun (optional on both counts) and thread coming soon will be 10th or 17th Dec....
Twice former full network GWR holder and former Zone 1 Olympic and World Record holder with The Raven and Soupie
Tube personality of the year 2009
Twice Winter Olympic Biathlon Gold Medalist with The Beer Baron
2008 All Lines Olympic Gold