Random 15 championship 2015/2016

Zone 1, Alphabet, All Lines - discuss them here
palkanetoijala31

Random 15 championship 2015/2016

Post by palkanetoijala31 »

This has been brought up before but in the current light of the random 15 championship rounds being tied in with parkruns in the morning now more than ever is the case of having advanced dates for rounds.

I would say now for example round 2 date must be known by the end of round 1 or for example at least say a month in advance to have this current system where everybody is waiting on one person to decide when he can attend with no bus rallies for example.

I was lucky this year in order to attend all 6 rounds but i know next year if the current situation is still in effect i will not bother making special arrangements also the cost of not being able to either get cheaper rail tickets or being able to stay up cheap accommodation on a friday or a saturday night without prior notice is extremely annoying.

I think with most of the dam roadworks on the m3 and rail diversions its taking me over 3 hours to get home forcing me to not attend the darts afterwards because of this.
nozzacook
All Zones

Re: Random 15 championship 2015/2016

Post by nozzacook »

Go back to how it used to be where all dates for the R15 are published at the start. And you can either make them or not. Knowing further ahead will make it easier to get to all dates and be able to arrange other diary dates as necessary. Not all of us live in London. And some of us have to work around work and need notice to book time off.
26 miles 385yards in 4h 14m 40s.
Sam
The Twilight Zone

Post by Sam »

nozzacook wrote:Go back to how it used to be where all dates for the R15 are published at the start. And you can either make them or not. Knowing further ahead will make it easier to get to all dates and be able to arrange other diary dates as necessary. Not all of us live in London. And some of us have to work around work and need notice to book time off.
Not that I take part in the R15 championship, but totally agree with the above that a full list of round dates published in advance would be beneficial to all...
:D First and so far only female solo record holder!! :D

Ze forum's female train driver
The Raven
All Zones

Post by The Raven »

I'd agree to all the dates announced in advance! Wouldn't miss any!
Go Pack Go!
One of the New York Six
Former holder of Zone One, Overground and DLR record