Alternative Alphabet Challenge

Zone 1, Alphabet, All Lines - discuss them here
A Challenge
The Twilight Zone

Alternative Alphabet Challenge

Post by A Challenge »

I am a new user but I have spent a bit of time looking through the old forum posts and found an idea that I like: Start at a letter and go through to the previous letter. I think that we should consider this: To do A through to Z (W) and then revisit either the exact same A or (my preferred idea) and a you want.

Could I have feedback on this?

:D
Tumbleweed and former Nimbleweed Scorekeeper

Winner of Gumbleweeds V, VI + XI, Nimbleweeds I, III - IX + XIV and (joint with GuyBarry) winner of Timesnap

And most importantly, Former leader of Tumbleweed, and first person to 250,000
DrainBrain
Zone 6

Re: Alternative Alphabet Challenge

Post by DrainBrain »

I don't see that this adds much. The best routes for the current Alphabet Challenge are easily turned into circular routes.

You can start at Aldgate and if your Victoria to Westminster train is going back to Aldgate you're sorted. Better still if you can choose to end at either Aldgate or Aldgate East.

Starting at a different letter, I suppose you could start at Canons Park to ease Dollis Hill and have a better alternative C at the end.

Also, this has to be the Alternative Alternative Alphabet Challenge because there's already an Alternative Alphabet Challenge. :)
Royal Oak to Bethnal Green in 333 days
Heathrow Terminal 4 to Amersham in 17 hours, 42 minutes and 22 seconds
A Challenge
The Twilight Zone

Re: Alternative Alphabet Challenge

Post by A Challenge »

DrainBrain wrote:Also, this has to be the Alternative Alternative Alphabet Challenge because there's already an Alternative Alphabet Challenge. :)
I suppose, you have a point there. :D
Tumbleweed and former Nimbleweed Scorekeeper

Winner of Gumbleweeds V, VI + XI, Nimbleweeds I, III - IX + XIV and (joint with GuyBarry) winner of Timesnap

And most importantly, Former leader of Tumbleweed, and first person to 250,000