New R15 Generator

Zone 1, Alphabet, All Lines - discuss them here
greatkingrat
All Zones

Re: New R15 Generator

Post by greatkingrat »

I would say Stratford International NR is not in any zone as Travelcards are not valid there. I think the NR site is just giving the zone of the neighbouring Stratford International DLR station.
Soon to be yet another forum train driver
miklcct
Zone 1

Re: New R15 Generator

Post by miklcct »

The Orange One wrote: 26 Jun 2015, 14:07 I think the precedent for this has been set by Bank/Monument and the DLR, and also with King's Cross St Pancras.

1) If the Crossrail station is called Farringdon, then it's part of Farringdon LU if you don't pass through a barrier
2) If the Crossrail station is called Barbican, then it's part of Barbican LU if you don't pass through a barrier
3) If the Crossrail station is called anything else, then it comes under its own category
4) If the Crossrail station is behind different barriers, it comes under its own category
In this case, the Paddington Crossrail station should be considered part of Paddington (Bakerloo, Circle and District), right, rather than the Paddington NR station? On an all-mode challenge, if the station drawn is Paddington (NR), can I use an Elizabeth train into the low level? Or does the station need to be renamed Paddington (High Level) in the challenge generator?