BERC Statement

Zone 1, Alphabet, All Lines - discuss them here
palkanetoijala31

Re: BERC Statement

Post by palkanetoijala31 »

tubeguru wrote:
geofftech wrote:
scrxisi wrote:Pipe down oldies
Neil, he's got a point. When do you enter the next decade age-wise? We should have a "40's and over" section for us grumpy buggers on here.
It's my 40th birthday next Monday.
hooray the beers on tubeguru!
greatkingrat
All Zones

Post by greatkingrat »

scrxisi wrote:I hit 30 in 2 months :(
30 Passengers?
Soon to be yet another forum train driver
tangy
Site Administrator

Post by tangy »

Better post up a reply...

I am sorry to see Scrxisi leave the role of BERC but I do respect the decision that he has stood down. I did like his inventive ways to select the stations to visit, something that I did enjoy watching on YouTube. I do understand why he has resigned, fortunately I have a normal weekday job and I am not a massive football fan, which does help!

I will however exercise my right and claim the position of BERC as my own, and will be until further notice. I already have ideas in the pipeline as to what the 2013/4 season will have included in the twist rounds (no bribes accepted). I will continue to be there rain or shine to welcome you at the start stations.

Due to my busy weekend timetables (with several other transport related things to fit in), there will be as such no fixed calendar for these R15s from next season. There will still be 6 events in the season at roughly two monthly intervals (3 normal and 3 twist rounds), I will however endeavour to announce dates at least a month in advance.

I am now the BERC and a BOZO, what next for my Tube Challenge organisational skills? Tube Winter Olympics 2014?!
Adjudicator of the Alternative Challenges and webmaster of the Tube Challenge "Top Times" website at www.explorerticket.co.uk/tubechallenge

This is a Central line train to "Woodford via Hainault"- sadly, not no more!

Tangy.
palkanetoijala31

Post by palkanetoijala31 »

why not i always thought u were tosa anyway :lol:
Going Underground
The Twilight Zone

Post by Going Underground »

tangy wrote: Due to my busy weekend timetables (with several other transport related things to fit in), there will be as such no fixed calendar for these R15s from next season. There will still be 6 events in the season at roughly two monthly intervals (3 normal and 3 twist rounds), I will however endeavour to announce dates at least a month in advance.
I guess the 6th and final round will have it's traditional slot on the Saturday following Z1 day :?:
Twice former full network GWR holder and former Zone 1 Olympic and World Record holder with The Raven and Soupie
Tube personality of the year 2009
Twice Winter Olympic Biathlon Gold Medalist with The Beer Baron
2008 All Lines Olympic Gold
tangy
Site Administrator

Post by tangy »

Going Underground wrote:
tangy wrote: Due to my busy weekend timetables (with several other transport related things to fit in), there will be as such no fixed calendar for these R15s from next season. There will still be 6 events in the season at roughly two monthly intervals (3 normal and 3 twist rounds), I will however endeavour to announce dates at least a month in advance.
I guess the 6th and final round will have it's traditional slot on the Saturday following Z1 day :?:
Yes, the finale of the the Random 15 season will be the day after Zone 1 day, as is customary. This is the only date that will be pretty much fixed next season.
Adjudicator of the Alternative Challenges and webmaster of the Tube Challenge "Top Times" website at www.explorerticket.co.uk/tubechallenge

This is a Central line train to "Woodford via Hainault"- sadly, not no more!

Tangy.