R15 Championship 2012/13: Round 5

Zone 1, Alphabet, All Lines - discuss them here
tangy
Site Administrator

Re: R15 Championship 2012/13: Round 5

Post by tangy »

tangy wrote:Just in time for the Random 15 challenge on Saturday I have been busy recently collating all the Random 15 challenges attempted (and with what variant) to put up on my Top Times website.

We have done (collectively) 179 individual attempts at this challenge, of which the top 50 is now ready to view at http://www.explorerticket.co.uk/tubecha ... ndom15.htm

As I say this is just the top 50 for the moment, I am working on the other 129 and will up online in a few days. Now you can see who is at the topp of the leaderboard and what your top position is compared to others...
The top 100 Random 15 challenge attempts are now ready to view (use the same link as above). Included are some of the times from Saturday's challenge.
Adjudicator of the Alternative Challenges and webmaster of the Tube Challenge "Top Times" website at www.explorerticket.co.uk/tubechallenge

This is a Central line train to "Woodford via Hainault"- sadly, not no more!

Tangy.
tangy
Site Administrator

Post by tangy »

It has taken me a few days but here is the full list of all Random 15 challenges attempted.

There have been 195 individual attempts (more than I originally researched) and is right up to date.

Link in post above or in my signature.
Adjudicator of the Alternative Challenges and webmaster of the Tube Challenge "Top Times" website at www.explorerticket.co.uk/tubechallenge

This is a Central line train to "Woodford via Hainault"- sadly, not no more!

Tangy.
Going Underground
The Twilight Zone

Post by Going Underground »

Ouch last and a 3rd from bottom time for me :(
Twice former full network GWR holder and former Zone 1 Olympic and World Record holder with The Raven and Soupie
Tube personality of the year 2009
Twice Winter Olympic Biathlon Gold Medalist with The Beer Baron
2008 All Lines Olympic Gold