Zone 1 Challenge Cup 2017- Friday 2nd June

Zone 1, Alphabet, All Lines - discuss them here
tangy
All Zones

Zone 1 Challenge Cup 2017- Friday 2nd June

Post by tangy » 14 Apr 2017, 08:43

Welcome to the launch of the Zone 1 Challenge Cup for 2017. Friday 2nd June 2017, 12:00 noon, Liverpool Street Station.

I am your host, the BOZO (Boss Of Zone One) and I formally invite you to the Zone 1 Challenge for 2017.

The aim is simple: visit all 64 stations on the London Underground system that are within Oyster card Zone 1 in the fastest time. You will be competition with other teams (and the trains themselves) for the coveted Zone One Challenge Cup.

Full details of the event (including meet up location, timetable of the day, rules of the challenge and after event quiz) can be found on the dedicated website at www.explorerticket.co.uk/tubechallenge/zone1cup.htm

Even though this is an open invitation event, it would greatly assist me if you notify me of your attendance at the event (even if you are at this stage a maybe). Contact details are on the website (see link above).

Let the madness begin...
This is a Central line train to "Woodford via Hainault"- it always is, except when you actually want one!

Tube Challenge League Tables website, it's here at http://www.explorerticket.co.uk/tubechallenge

Tangy.

Elsie
Zone 2

Re: Zone 1 Challenge Cup 2017- Friday 2nd June

Post by Elsie » 21 Apr 2017, 09:26

Day booked off.
Trains to/from London booked.
Tangy emailed.

:D
Elsie

RobbieM
All Zones

Post by RobbieM » 25 Apr 2017, 10:42

Unfortunately, prior commitments this year prevent me from being able to make my annual appearance... :( :( :(

Sorry about that, and have a great day everyone! :) :) :)
After you, madam - I'll wait for the next direct train to Mill Hill East.
(I really ought to change this; no-one understands it out of context.)
Personal record: 270 Stations in 9 minutes and 3 seconds

Going Underground
The Twilight Zone

Post by Going Underground » 25 Apr 2017, 11:56

I will be attending as mentioned in the pub on Saturday and as per PM sent that you have not received but is showing as read :wink:
Twice former full network GWR holder and former Zone 1 Olympic and World Record holder with The Raven and Soupie
Tube personality of the year 2009
Twice Winter Olympic Biathlon Gold Medalist with The Beer Baron
2008 All Lines Olympic Gold