Zone 1 Challenge Cup 2017- Friday 2nd June

Zone 1, Alphabet, All Lines - discuss them here
tangy
All Zones

Zone 1 Challenge Cup 2017- Friday 2nd June

Postby tangy » 14 Apr 2017, 08:43

Welcome to the launch of the Zone 1 Challenge Cup for 2017. Friday 2nd June 2017, 12:00 noon, Liverpool Street Station.

I am your host, the BOZO (Boss Of Zone One) and I formally invite you to the Zone 1 Challenge for 2017.

The aim is simple: visit all 64 stations on the London Underground system that are within Oyster card Zone 1 in the fastest time. You will be competition with other teams (and the trains themselves) for the coveted Zone One Challenge Cup.

Full details of the event (including meet up location, timetable of the day, rules of the challenge and after event quiz) can be found on the dedicated website at www.explorerticket.co.uk/tubechallenge/zone1cup.htm

Even though this is an open invitation event, it would greatly assist me if you notify me of your attendance at the event (even if you are at this stage a maybe). Contact details are on the website (see link above).

Let the madness begin...
This is a Central line train to "Woodford via Hainault"- it always is, except when you actually want one!

Tube Challenge League Tables website, it's here at http://www.explorerticket.co.uk/tubechallenge

Tangy.

Elsie
Zone 2

Re: Zone 1 Challenge Cup 2017- Friday 2nd June

Postby Elsie » 21 Apr 2017, 09:26

Day booked off.
Trains to/from London booked.
Tangy emailed.

:D
Elsie

Return to “Zone 3: Alternative Challenge Chat”