Friday the 2nd of December

Write-ups from those with over 21 full network challenge attempts
tubeguru
Site Administrator

Friday the 2nd of December

Post by tubeguru »

Andi, you were out on Friday, so I am led to believe. Did you complete that attempt?
One thing only do I know, and that is that I know nothing - Socrates.

Champion of bugger all, 2004 to 2022
Member of sweet FA
palkanetoijala31

Re: Friday the 2nd of December

Post by palkanetoijala31 »

No as per stated by other member of forum they completed i did not i busted my knee if they broke the record i said go on and do it!.
tractakid
The Twilight Zone

Post by tractakid »

Is the knee a recurring or temporary problem, and is it healing?
*insert boasting about notable tube accomplishments here*
palkanetoijala31

Post by palkanetoijala31 »

tractakid wrote:Is the knee a recurring or temporary problem, and is it healing?
My right knee has been busted for years strained ligaments my left knee obviously takes more of the strain and this time i obviously pulled something in my good knee which made one of the runs unbearable funnily it was fine only hours later!. the other two completed i could have gone on but finished at 5pm the start put paid to us really and geoff.
geofftech
All Zones

Post by geofftech »

Last edited by geofftech on 07 May 2019, 10:22, edited 1 time in total.
moley
Site Administrator

Post by moley »

geofftech wrote:I'm not going to say what I suspect the other team did (in case they don't want it given away, a trick that not everyone has worked out), but at Amersham, we decided to 'reset' and go again from that point. So having started at Chesham, I then had to go there and back again! However, the Met was being an arse that morning, and it seemed that every other Watford train was being turned or cancelled, which was more time off ... and not long after that (and before 9am), we called it a day. And like the good geeks we are, we went and rode the Ken Olympia -> Wandsworth Road parliamentary instead.
Those of us that didn't have to go to work!!!
Tube Forum administrator. I look after the database to keep this place running smoothly.