TEST: KENSINGTON OLYMPIA PROBLEM

Write-ups from those with over 21 full network challenge attempts
palkanetoijala31

Re: TEST: KENSINGTON OLYMPIA PROBLEM

Post by palkanetoijala31 »

I agree very sneaky Surfice to say i did take loads of photos and i have door position knowledge now for the roundels closest to my prefered door so i dont have to move much :lol: Our starter was a member of the forum so it could have been an official attempt times were logged and processed.If you would like a clue to our starting station here it is.

IT WASA TUBE STATION! SHOCK HORROR
moley
Site Administrator

Post by moley »

Sarcasum wasn't necessary.

I asked for your starting station - you don't want to divulge - fine. Therefore I had to make an assumption in my later post.
Tube Forum administrator. I look after the database to keep this place running smoothly.
palkanetoijala31

Was funny though and if you were in my Shoes Moley you wouldnt let on either.To avoid other people picking up on the same advantage.
Sam
The Twilight Zone

Post by Sam »

The thing is, if you have something different in your route, the worst thing you can do is go and brag about it on an internet forum! I also have something in my route which I don't believe other people have but as I don't wanna be probed on the matter, I haven't gone raving about it...!
:D First and so far only female solo record holder!! :D

Ze forum's female train driver
moley
Site Administrator

Post by moley »

For what its worth, I didn't expect you to tell me! But it was worth a try!

Not that you will ever see my name on a GWR certificate (unless I loose considerable weight)!
Tube Forum administrator. I look after the database to keep this place running smoothly.
palkanetoijala31

moley wrote:For what its worth, I didn't expect you to tell me! But it was worth a try!

Not that you will ever see my name on a GWR certificate (unless I loose considerable weight)!
You do realise You can say for argument sake Geoff Marshall and you were his official starter and finisher and helped him out throughout the day Geoff can get a seperate certificate with your name added for example just ask Ian aka Robosparkle.
Sam
The Twilight Zone

Post by Sam »

So you can get a GWR for helping someone these days. Jeez.
:D First and so far only female solo record holder!! :D

Ze forum's female train driver
moley
Site Administrator

Post by moley »

Well this is interesting...

Lets be clear, what does the certificate say? Does it say the team aided by Ian or does it imply that Ian visited all 270 tube stations along with the other entrants?
palkanetoijala31

moley wrote:Well this is interesting...

Lets be clear, what does the certificate say? Does it say the team aided by Ian or does it imply that Ian visited all 270 tube stations along with the other entrants?
if i remember correctly it had the normal standard writing and after the time it says and Ian green.