Counting

Games that go on and on and on and on and on and on and and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on (and on)
GuyBarry
The Twilight Zone

Re: Counting

Post by GuyBarry »

A Challenge wrote:I could buy you a A2123-HST (A2123-HST.GN) SUNON Fan.

Also, the B2123 goes from the University of Sussex to Woodingdean.
(Sorry, that's a duplicate of the previous number. Did you forget to refresh your browser?)

Yeast strain 2124 from Wyeast Laboratories is called "Bohemian Lager". According to their publicity, "this Carlsberg type yeast is the most widely used lager strain in the world". I wish they'd added "probably" before "most" :)
Undefeated Tumbleweed champion, Oct 2015

Inventor of Grumbleweed, Nimbleweed, Timesnap, Postsnap and several other silly games
A Challenge
The Twilight Zone

Post by A Challenge »

GuyBarry wrote:
A Challenge wrote:I could buy you a A2123-HST (A2123-HST.GN) SUNON Fan.

Also, the B2123 goes from the University of Sussex to Woodingdean.
(Sorry, that's a duplicate of the previous number. Did you forget to refresh your browser?)

Yeast strain 2124 from Wyeast Laboratories is called "Bohemian Lager". According to their publicity, "this Carlsberg type yeast is the most widely used lager strain in the world". I wish they'd added "probably" before "most" :)
Sorry! (If I can before someone else does I will post 2125 though I don't care if someone else does)
Tumbleweed and former Nimbleweed Scorekeeper

Winner of Gumbleweeds V, VI + XI, Nimbleweeds I, III - IX + XIV and (joint with GuyBarry) winner of Timesnap

And most importantly, Former leader of Tumbleweed, and first person to 250,000
DrainBrain
Zone 6

Post by DrainBrain »

The snow plough attached to the front of the Iseki 2125 tractor in this picture either works extremely well or is completely useless.
Royal Oak to Bethnal Green in 333 days
Heathrow Terminal 4 to Amersham in 17 hours, 42 minutes and 22 seconds
GuyBarry
The Twilight Zone

Post by GuyBarry »

That snowplough would probably be more use in Russia, where they used to manufacture the Izh 2126 hatchback.

Do I feel a "chain" coming on?

Inventor of Grumbleweed, Nimbleweed, Timesnap, Postsnap and several other silly games
DrainBrain
Zone 6

Post by DrainBrain »

GuyBarry wrote:Do I feel a "chain" coming on?[/i]
Probably...

If there was a full size version of this picture of Nigel Martyn from the 1998 Carlsberg Trophy it would probably be 2127 pixels wide.
A Challenge
The Twilight Zone

Post by A Challenge »

DrainBrain wrote:
GuyBarry wrote:Do I feel a "chain" coming on?[/i]
Probably...
Probably not...

On twitter there is a #a2128 and @a2128 joined twitter in June 2011 but has not tweeted!

This a A2128 Bathroom Lavatory Rectangular Basket Shelf with Towel Hook Hanger Wall Mount, Polished Stainless Steel.

The B2128 runs from Wonersh, Surrey to Rudgwick, West Sussex through Cranleigh, Surrey.

Winner of Gumbleweeds V, VI + XI, Nimbleweeds I, III - IX + XIV and (joint with GuyBarry) winner of Timesnap

GuyBarry
The Twilight Zone

Post by GuyBarry »

A Challenge wrote:
GuyBarry wrote:Do I feel a "chain" coming on?
This a A2128 Bathroom Lavatory Rectangular Basket Shelf with Towel Hook Hanger Wall Mount, Polished Stainless Steel.
Well there's definitely a connection between "chain" and "lavatory"! So no hesitation in giving this link to ToiletTeam, Charlestown, Massachusetts (zip code 2129).

DrainBrain
Zone 6

Post by DrainBrain »

Here's a playlist of three Bee Gees songs created by zoey2130, though it doesn't include the song Massachusetts.

It also appears to be less popular than people getting out of a car. :wink:
GuyBarry
The Twilight Zone

Post by GuyBarry »

This is a different sort of playlist - the list of the 2131 consecutive baseball games played by Cal Ripken, Jr to break Lou Gehrig's previous record. He went on to reach 2632.

DrainBrain
Zone 6

Post by DrainBrain »

And a different sort of record ...

A record of cricket Test #2132, between England and India at the Rose Bowl, Southampton in July 2014.

Given the teams and date, I do wonder why the URL includes "/the-ashes-2015/".
GuyBarry
The Twilight Zone

Post by GuyBarry »

You can contact the Army Cricket Association, using their internal telephone network, on extension 2133.

DrainBrain
Zone 6

Post by DrainBrain »

Security Council resolution 2134, made in January 2014, concerned the extension of the mandate of the UN Integrated Peacebuilding Office in the Central African Republic until 31 January 2015. It was adopted unanimously.
A Challenge
The Twilight Zone

Post by A Challenge »

2135 Aristaeus is an Apollo asteroid discovered on April 17, 1977 by E. F. Helin and S. J. Bus at Palomar Observatory.

Also, the B2135 goes from Steyning to West Grinstead in East Sussex, passing through Partridge Green and Ashurst.

GuyBarry
The Twilight Zone

Post by GuyBarry »

The legislature of the US state of Washington passed HB 2136 earlier this year, making changes to the taxes on marijuana. Marijuana is illegal under US federal law, but it seems you still have to pay tax on trading it.

DrainBrain
Zone 6

Post by DrainBrain »

And so to another type of pot ...

This Chinese Rosewood Brush Pot was lot 2137 at liveautioneers.com earlier this year.