Last post wins - LOCKED

Games that go on and on and on and on and on and on and and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on (and on)
palkanetoijala31

Re: Last post wins

Post by palkanetoijala31 » 23 Sep 2012, 22:33

snudge27 wrote:Right!

Anyone who posts on this thread from now on is a great big gay! Oh, and you like Wham!
and so i post and wham actually did do great songs so i dont get that reference (and snudge what ur backside lol)

User avatar
The Raven
All Zones
Posts: 2617
Joined: 05 Jun 2006, 23:49
Location: Perched on a branch
Contact:

Re: Last post wins

Post by The Raven » 23 Sep 2012, 22:43

Vanadium
Go Pack Go!

User avatar
tractakid
The Twilight Zone
Posts: 3260
Joined: 15 Nov 2011, 20:04
Location: Milton Keynes

Re: Last post wins

Post by tractakid » 23 Sep 2012, 22:43

is it said like 'smudge' but with an N, or 'ess nudge'?
*insert boasting about notable tube accomplishments here*

palkanetoijala31

Re: Last post wins

Post by palkanetoijala31 » 24 Sep 2012, 00:22

man he has a fat stomach that boy

User avatar
tractakid
The Twilight Zone
Posts: 3260
Joined: 15 Nov 2011, 20:04
Location: Milton Keynes

Re: Last post wins

Post by tractakid » 24 Sep 2012, 00:47

I was a fan of Shefki Kuqi when he was at Ipswich.
*insert boasting about notable tube accomplishments here*

User avatar
tubeguru
Site Administrator
Posts: 8850
Joined: 30 Jan 2005, 22:08
Location: The Twilight Zone
Contact:

Re: Last post wins

Post by tubeguru » 24 Sep 2012, 07:59

It's not like a football supporter to develop some kind of affinity to a player who is essentially the same as any company employee, getting all angry and hateful when he leaves for a better job, is it?

This is why I simply cannot understand why Arsenal supporters are getting in a rage over Van Persie going to Manchester United. He can play for whom he bloody well likes - players should have no obligation to be "loyal".
One thing only do I know, and that is that I know nothing - Socrates.

Champion of bugger all, 2004 to 2019
Member of sweet FA

User avatar
tractakid
The Twilight Zone
Posts: 3260
Joined: 15 Nov 2011, 20:04
Location: Milton Keynes

Re: Last post wins

Post by tractakid » 24 Sep 2012, 09:14

lime
*insert boasting about notable tube accomplishments here*

User avatar
Sam
The Twilight Zone
Posts: 4259
Joined: 19 Jul 2005, 13:14
Location: Gloucester
Contact:

Re: Last post wins

Post by Sam » 24 Sep 2012, 12:05

tubeguru wrote:It's not like a football supporter to develop some kind of affinity to a player who is essentially the same as any company employee, getting all angry and hateful when he leaves for a better job, is it?
Depends on the manner in which they leave, if they utter the words "I love this club, I can't ever imagine playing for anyone else" then there is every right to get angry when they then f off somewhere else. ;)
:D First and so far only female solo record holder!! :D

Ze forum's female train driver

User avatar
tractakid
The Twilight Zone
Posts: 3260
Joined: 15 Nov 2011, 20:04
Location: Milton Keynes

Re: Last post wins

Post by tractakid » 24 Sep 2012, 12:17

smoking is a health concern
*insert boasting about notable tube accomplishments here*

User avatar
Sam
The Twilight Zone
Posts: 4259
Joined: 19 Jul 2005, 13:14
Location: Gloucester
Contact:

Re: Last post wins

Post by Sam » 24 Sep 2012, 12:21

People choose to still do it though
:D First and so far only female solo record holder!! :D

Ze forum's female train driver

User avatar
tubeguru
Site Administrator
Posts: 8850
Joined: 30 Jan 2005, 22:08
Location: The Twilight Zone
Contact:

Re: Last post wins

Post by tubeguru » 24 Sep 2012, 12:25

Sam wrote:
tubeguru wrote:It's not like a football supporter to develop some kind of affinity to a player who is essentially the same as any company employee, getting all angry and hateful when he leaves for a better job, is it?
Depends on the manner in which they leave, if they utter the words "I love this club, I can't ever imagine playing for anyone else" then there is every right to get angry when they then f off somewhere else. ;)
In that case, the stupid twats shouldn't say things like that, and do silly things like kissing badges when they score. They're only making a rod for their own backs when the big money deal comes knocking ...
One thing only do I know, and that is that I know nothing - Socrates.

Champion of bugger all, 2004 to 2019
Member of sweet FA

User avatar
Sam
The Twilight Zone
Posts: 4259
Joined: 19 Jul 2005, 13:14
Location: Gloucester
Contact:

Re: Last post wins

Post by Sam » 24 Sep 2012, 12:32

tubeguru wrote:
Sam wrote:
tubeguru wrote:It's not like a football supporter to develop some kind of affinity to a player who is essentially the same as any company employee, getting all angry and hateful when he leaves for a better job, is it?
Depends on the manner in which they leave, if they utter the words "I love this club, I can't ever imagine playing for anyone else" then there is every right to get angry when they then f off somewhere else. ;)
In that case, the stupid twats shouldn't say things like that, and do silly things like kissing badges when they score. They're only making a rod for their own backs when the big money deal comes knocking ...
Oh, I know that, you know, everyone knows that but we also all know that top level footballers are rather lacking in brain cells ;)
:D First and so far only female solo record holder!! :D

Ze forum's female train driver

User avatar
tractakid
The Twilight Zone
Posts: 3260
Joined: 15 Nov 2011, 20:04
Location: Milton Keynes

Re: Last post wins

Post by tractakid » 24 Sep 2012, 13:03

Sun, sun, sun, here it comes
*insert boasting about notable tube accomplishments here*

User avatar
RobbieM
All Zones
Posts: 2211
Joined: 25 Feb 2009, 21:14
Location: Guildford

Re: Last post wins

Post by RobbieM » 24 Sep 2012, 18:00

tractakid wrote:Sun, sun, sun, here it comes
Maybe in Milton Keynes; not in Guildford...
After you, madam - I'll wait for the next direct train to Mill Hill East.
(I really ought to change this; no-one understands it out of context.)
Personal record: 270 Stations in 9 minutes and 3 seconds

palkanetoijala31

Re: Last post wins

Post by palkanetoijala31 » 24 Sep 2012, 18:47

my first thought is get your hands out of ur pockets u dirty pervert!

Locked