Covid-19

Check here for important announcements
tubeguru
Site Administrator

Re: Covid-19

Post by tubeguru »

DavidC wrote: 15 Mar 2021, 09:36
tubeguru wrote: 12 Mar 2021, 18:09
DavidC wrote: 12 Mar 2021, 10:19 If you would like to find out more about Chris Whitty, you may be interested in https://www.gresham.ac.uk/professors-an ... is-whitty/
What's the subtext here? What are you trying to say about Whitty?
Golf had said "Depends on if u believe what you say are facts do you believe that whitty and hancock are good people! i wouldn,t trust a word that comes out of their mouths". I shared a link that would allow people to go beyond that negative soundbite when assessing whether or not they believe Chris Whitty is a "good" person based on a summary of his career and a series of professional presentations he has given on a wide range of public health topics over many years. People may still choose not to trust him but I wasn't willing to allow Golf's statement to pass without comment. Personally I think he is one of the greatest public health champions of our era.
I was hoping that was what you'd say. He is one of the few voices of reason out there at the moment with regard to Coronavirus.
One thing only do I know, and that is that I know nothing - Socrates.

Champion of bugger all, 2004 to 2022
Member of sweet FA
Going Underground
The Twilight Zone

Post by Going Underground »

tubeguru wrote: 15 Mar 2021, 13:56 I was hoping that was what you'd say. He is one of the few voices of reason out there at the moment with regard to Coronavirus.
Assume that is Golf we are talking about here :wink:
Twice former full network GWR holder and former Zone 1 Olympic and World Record holder with The Raven and Soupie
Tube personality of the year 2009
Twice Winter Olympic Biathlon Gold Medalist with The Beer Baron
2008 All Lines Olympic Gold
tubeguru
Site Administrator

Post by tubeguru »

Going Underground wrote: 16 Mar 2021, 12:05
tubeguru wrote: 15 Mar 2021, 13:56 I was hoping that was what you'd say. He is one of the few voices of reason out there at the moment with regard to Coronavirus.
Assume that is Golf we are talking about here :wink:
Clearly ...
One thing only do I know, and that is that I know nothing - Socrates.

Champion of bugger all, 2004 to 2022
Member of sweet FA