LATEST ACCOUNT CLEAR-UP

Check here for important announcements
User avatar
tubeguru
Site Administrator
Posts: 8841
Joined: 30 Jan 2005, 22:08
Location: The Twilight Zone
Contact:

LATEST ACCOUNT CLEAR-UP

Post by tubeguru » 03 Dec 2016, 12:04

The latest account clear-up has been done, resulting in 68 accounts being deleted.

The criteria for having your account deleted is six months without posting anything after creation. You don't need an account to read the forum, so creating one and not using it is pointless.

I've also renamed the two sub-forums in this section of the forum, as I have always been irritated to death by their renaming. Any questions?
One thing only do I know, and that is that I know nothing - Socrates.

Champion of bugger all, 2004 to 2018
Member of sweet FA

GuyBarry
The Twilight Zone
Posts: 5366
Joined: 01 Aug 2011, 08:24

Re: LATEST ACCOUNT CLEAR-UP

Post by GuyBarry » 03 Dec 2016, 12:14

tubeguru wrote:The latest account clear-up has been done, resulting in 68 accounts being deleted.
67 actually. The number has gone down from 400 to 333.
I've also renamed the two sub-forums in this section of the forum, as I have always been irritated to death by their renaming.
Good!
Undefeated Tumbleweed champion, Oct 2015

Inventor of Grumbleweed, Nimbleweed, Timesnap, Postsnap and several other silly games

A Challenge
The Twilight Zone
Posts: 3982
Joined: 24 Jan 2015, 07:57
Location: London Waterloo

Re: LATEST ACCOUNT CLEAR-UP

Post by A Challenge » 03 Dec 2016, 12:25

GuyBarry wrote:
tubeguru wrote:The latest account clear-up has been done, resulting in 68 accounts being deleted.
67 actually. The number has gone down from 400 to 333.
I've also renamed the two sub-forums in this section of the forum, as I have always been irritated to death by their renaming.
Good!
How as that happened?
Tumbleweed and former Nimbleweed Scorekeeper

Winner of Gumbleweeds V, VI + XI, Nimbleweeds I, III - IX + XIV and (joint with GuyBarry) winner of Timesnap

And most importantly, Former leader of Tumbleweed, and first person to 250,000

User avatar
tubeguru
Site Administrator
Posts: 8841
Joined: 30 Jan 2005, 22:08
Location: The Twilight Zone
Contact:

Re: LATEST ACCOUNT CLEAR-UP

Post by tubeguru » 03 Dec 2016, 12:28

A Challenge wrote:
GuyBarry wrote:
tubeguru wrote:The latest account clear-up has been done, resulting in 68 accounts being deleted.
67 actually. The number has gone down from 400 to 333.
I've also renamed the two sub-forums in this section of the forum, as I have always been irritated to death by their renaming.
Good!
How as that happened?
How has what happened?
One thing only do I know, and that is that I know nothing - Socrates.

Champion of bugger all, 2004 to 2018
Member of sweet FA

A Challenge
The Twilight Zone
Posts: 3982
Joined: 24 Jan 2015, 07:57
Location: London Waterloo

Re: LATEST ACCOUNT CLEAR-UP

Post by A Challenge » 03 Dec 2016, 13:05

tubeguru wrote:
A Challenge wrote:
GuyBarry wrote:
tubeguru wrote:The latest account clear-up has been done, resulting in 68 accounts being deleted.
67 actually. The number has gone down from 400 to 333.
I've also renamed the two sub-forums in this section of the forum, as I have always been irritated to death by their renaming.
Good!
How as that happened?
How has what happened?
The 68 users deleted and only a net 67 decrease, with no new members!
Tumbleweed and former Nimbleweed Scorekeeper

Winner of Gumbleweeds V, VI + XI, Nimbleweeds I, III - IX + XIV and (joint with GuyBarry) winner of Timesnap

And most importantly, Former leader of Tumbleweed, and first person to 250,000

User avatar
tubeguru
Site Administrator
Posts: 8841
Joined: 30 Jan 2005, 22:08
Location: The Twilight Zone
Contact:

Re: LATEST ACCOUNT CLEAR-UP

Post by tubeguru » 03 Dec 2016, 13:09

A Challenge wrote:
tubeguru wrote:
A Challenge wrote:
GuyBarry wrote:
tubeguru wrote:The latest account clear-up has been done, resulting in 68 accounts being deleted.
67 actually. The number has gone down from 400 to 333.
I've also renamed the two sub-forums in this section of the forum, as I have always been irritated to death by their renaming.
Good!
How as that happened?
How has what happened?
The 68 users deleted and only a net 67 decrease, with no new members!
I dunno. You care about stuff that is really of no importance at all.
One thing only do I know, and that is that I know nothing - Socrates.

Champion of bugger all, 2004 to 2018
Member of sweet FA

User avatar
Tube Geek
The Twilight Zone
Posts: 3608
Joined: 31 Mar 2016, 19:06
Location: BS20 or BS3
Contact:

Re: LATEST ACCOUNT CLEAR-UP

Post by Tube Geek » 03 Dec 2016, 14:03

tubeguru wrote:
A Challenge wrote:
tubeguru wrote:
A Challenge wrote:
GuyBarry wrote:
tubeguru wrote:The latest account clear-up has been done, resulting in 68 accounts being deleted.
67 actually. The number has gone down from 400 to 333.
I've also renamed the two sub-forums in this section of the forum, as I have always been irritated to death by their renaming.
Good!
How as that happened?
How has what happened?
The 68 users deleted and only a net 67 decrease, with no new members!
I dunno. You care about stuff that is really of no importance at all.
I couldn't agree more!
Personal Best - 264 Stations in 19 hours 37 minutes.

Bristol City fan through and through - COME ON YOU REDS Andi Weimann is my dad

GuyBarry
The Twilight Zone
Posts: 5366
Joined: 01 Aug 2011, 08:24

Re: LATEST ACCOUNT CLEAR-UP

Post by GuyBarry » 03 Dec 2016, 15:43

Umm... he probably miscounted. What other explanation could there be?
Undefeated Tumbleweed champion, Oct 2015

Inventor of Grumbleweed, Nimbleweed, Timesnap, Postsnap and several other silly games

A Challenge
The Twilight Zone
Posts: 3982
Joined: 24 Jan 2015, 07:57
Location: London Waterloo

Re: LATEST ACCOUNT CLEAR-UP

Post by A Challenge » 03 Dec 2016, 16:39

GuyBarry wrote:
tubeguru wrote:The latest account clear-up has been done, resulting in 68 accounts being deleted.
67 actually. The number has gone down from 400 to 333.
I've also renamed the two sub-forums in this section of the forum, as I have always been irritated to death by their renaming.
Good!
On this, when is the base www.tubechallenge.com page going to be redesigned?

This can be considered a help offer
Tumbleweed and former Nimbleweed Scorekeeper

Winner of Gumbleweeds V, VI + XI, Nimbleweeds I, III - IX + XIV and (joint with GuyBarry) winner of Timesnap

And most importantly, Former leader of Tumbleweed, and first person to 250,000

User avatar
tubeguru
Site Administrator
Posts: 8841
Joined: 30 Jan 2005, 22:08
Location: The Twilight Zone
Contact:

Re: LATEST ACCOUNT CLEAR-UP

Post by tubeguru » 03 Dec 2016, 17:12

I don't know.
One thing only do I know, and that is that I know nothing - Socrates.

Champion of bugger all, 2004 to 2018
Member of sweet FA

GuyBarry
The Twilight Zone
Posts: 5366
Joined: 01 Aug 2011, 08:24

Re: LATEST ACCOUNT CLEAR-UP

Post by GuyBarry » 03 Dec 2016, 19:22

The line "New website content coming soon" is looking rather silly after all this time. May I suggest that it might be removed?
Undefeated Tumbleweed champion, Oct 2015

Inventor of Grumbleweed, Nimbleweed, Timesnap, Postsnap and several other silly games

User avatar
Tube Geek
The Twilight Zone
Posts: 3608
Joined: 31 Mar 2016, 19:06
Location: BS20 or BS3
Contact:

Re: LATEST ACCOUNT CLEAR-UP

Post by Tube Geek » 03 Dec 2016, 22:37

You do know this is Neil? He'll probably just reply with


"No"
Personal Best - 264 Stations in 19 hours 37 minutes.

Bristol City fan through and through - COME ON YOU REDS Andi Weimann is my dad

User avatar
tubeguru
Site Administrator
Posts: 8841
Joined: 30 Jan 2005, 22:08
Location: The Twilight Zone
Contact:

Re: LATEST ACCOUNT CLEAR-UP

Post by tubeguru » 04 Dec 2016, 09:05

GuyBarry wrote:The line "New website content coming soon" is looking rather silly after all this time. May I suggest that it might be removed?
Your suggestion is noted.
One thing only do I know, and that is that I know nothing - Socrates.

Champion of bugger all, 2004 to 2018
Member of sweet FA

GuyBarry
The Twilight Zone
Posts: 5366
Joined: 01 Aug 2011, 08:24

Re: LATEST ACCOUNT CLEAR-UP

Post by GuyBarry » 04 Dec 2016, 10:26

tubeguru wrote: Your suggestion is noted.
Thank you. Do you have any intention of doing so?
Undefeated Tumbleweed champion, Oct 2015

Inventor of Grumbleweed, Nimbleweed, Timesnap, Postsnap and several other silly games

User avatar
tubeguru
Site Administrator
Posts: 8841
Joined: 30 Jan 2005, 22:08
Location: The Twilight Zone
Contact:

Re: LATEST ACCOUNT CLEAR-UP

Post by tubeguru » 04 Dec 2016, 10:27

GuyBarry wrote:
tubeguru wrote: Your suggestion is noted.
Thank you. Do you have any intention of doing so?
No.
One thing only do I know, and that is that I know nothing - Socrates.

Champion of bugger all, 2004 to 2018
Member of sweet FA

Post Reply