Forum Information - PLEASE READ!

Check here for important announcements
tubeguru
Site Administrator

Forum Information - PLEASE READ!

Post by tubeguru »

A few notes about the forum

Welcome to the tubechallenge.com forum!

The general idea is for this to become a place where the Challenge is discussed, ideas shared and experiences recounted. Newcomers with no idea what we're talking about can discover the joys of running all over the London Underground for no reason whatsoever for themselves!

Please take the time to register as a user of this forum so you can enjoy the benefits, eg being able to post!

As this is a public forum, a few rules are in order so please take the time to read the rules file above this one in the thread list if you haven't already done so.

Below are a few points that you may find helpful when using this forum. You will find the answers to most questions in the FAQ (link at the top of this page).

HTML Tags

The following HTML tags are allowed in posts to make them look pretty:

b, i, u, pre, center, img.

Please do not abuse the img tag (see rule 2 regarding pictures on the forum) or the facility will be removed.

At the moment, the only way to have an avatar is to upload one to the server, either from your PC or from a website which holds that image. Click on "profile" in the top right corner and scroll down to the Avatar section.

NOTE: The picture you choose to upload as an avatar MUST be no larger than 80x80 pixels and must be no larger than 10K in size.

An avatar gallery may appear in the future.

Old Threads

Threads which have not been posted to in 365 days will be deleted automatically from the forum. That should give you plenty of time to forget them :-)

(This feature has been disabled - old posts DO remain on the forum)

Back to the website!

There is a link in the top right corner of the screen to take you back to the tubechallenge.com website.

If you have any other queries about this forum please send me a private message and I'll get back to you as soon as I can

Tubeguru