LATEST ACCOUNT CLEAR-UP

Check here for important announcements
GuyBarry
The Twilight Zone

Re: LATEST ACCOUNT CLEAR-UP

Post by GuyBarry » 04 Dec 2016, 16:11

moley wrote:So,

my daughter was born 10+ weeks premature, she lives day to day in an intensive care incumbator, my wife is recovering from a major operation, I'm spending my days up the hospital and I get a whinging private message complaining about an out of date webpage
Well I'm very sorry to hear all that, and I had absolutely no idea. I'm very sorry for any upset I may have caused you. I wish you'd replied to me privately though, as I'm finding this rather embarrassing now.
If you don't like my response LEAVE and NEVER RETURN.
There's no need to adopt that tone. I had no way of knowing you had difficulties in your personal life. I wish your wife and daughter all the very best of health.

I'll take a break from the forum for a little while, I think.
Undefeated Tumbleweed champion, Oct 2015

Inventor of Grumbleweed, Nimbleweed, Timesnap, Postsnap and several other silly games

moley
Site Administrator

Post by moley » 05 Dec 2016, 17:33

For the public record, I've asked Guy to return to the forum.
Tube Forum administrator. I look after the database to keep this place running smoothly.

GuyBarry
The Twilight Zone

Post by GuyBarry » 05 Dec 2016, 21:17

moley wrote:For the public record, I've asked Guy to return to the forum.
Thank you and I appreciate your thoughtful comments at this very difficult time. Normal service will be resumed shortly!
Undefeated Tumbleweed champion, Oct 2015

Inventor of Grumbleweed, Nimbleweed, Timesnap, Postsnap and several other silly games