New Photo Quiz!

A separate section for the ongoing photo quiz
RobbieM
All Zones

Re: New Photo Quiz!

Post by RobbieM »

That's great. When does the competition close?
RobbieM
All Zones

Post by RobbieM »

RobbieM wrote: 16 Sep 2019, 22:32 That's great. When does the competition close?
Just wondering... :)
tubeguru
Site Administrator

Post by tubeguru »

This competition has been open for 2027 days now. I think that's a forum record, even taking into account how long Robbie drags his station quizzes out for ...
One thing only do I know, and that is that I know nothing - Socrates.

Champion of bugger all, 2004 to 2022
Member of sweet FA
RobbieM
All Zones

Post by RobbieM »

tubeguru wrote: 10 Dec 2021, 15:07 This competition has been open for 2027 days now. I think that's a forum record, even taking into account how long Robbie drags his station quizzes out for ...
Ha ha! I only drag them out long enough to get the required number of entries in. (Oh, where's your Station X submission!? :D)
tubeguru
Site Administrator

Post by tubeguru »

RobbieM wrote: 11 Dec 2021, 21:14
tubeguru wrote: 10 Dec 2021, 15:07 This competition has been open for 2027 days now. I think that's a forum record, even taking into account how long Robbie drags his station quizzes out for ...
Ha ha! I only drag them out long enough to get the required number of entries in. (Oh, where's your Station X submission!? :D)
I'm waiting for the hint because I don't know where it is ...

Member of sweet FA
RobbieM
All Zones

Post by RobbieM »

tubeguru wrote: 13 Dec 2021, 13:31 ... I don't know where it is ...
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
RobbieM
All Zones

Post by RobbieM »

Okay - I'll transfer you back to the Nice-Looking Station thread, and give you the hint. We can re-visit this 'New Photo Quiz' in another year or two (if it's still open.... :roll: )
Tube Geek
The Twilight Zone

Post by Tube Geek »

I’d love to tell you all the answer to this 6 years on, but I haven’t a clue what 11 year old me decided to do a photo quiz on and the image is broken. So I guess the forum record longest open quiz might be holding that title a little longer.
Personal Best - 264 Stations in 19 hours 37 minutes.

COYR
A Challenge
The Twilight Zone

Post by A Challenge »

Tube Geek wrote: 09 Jun 2022, 14:24 I’d love to tell you all the answer to this 6 years on, but I haven’t a clue what 11 year old me decided to do a photo quiz on and the image is broken. So I guess the forum record longest open quiz might be holding that title a little longer.
If you still have your Messages from then, you said one of the 4 you'd had was correct, so it must be one of the stations you got sent.

The image never worked properly, but even my fix of the link doesn't work.
Tumbleweed and former Nimbleweed Scorekeeper

Winner of Gumbleweeds V, VI + XI, Nimbleweeds I, III - IX + XIV and (joint with GuyBarry) winner of Timesnap

And most importantly, Former leader of Tumbleweed, and first person to 250,000
tubeguru
Site Administrator

Post by tubeguru »

A Challenge wrote: 09 Jun 2022, 20:05
Tube Geek wrote: 09 Jun 2022, 14:24 I’d love to tell you all the answer to this 6 years on, but I haven’t a clue what 11 year old me decided to do a photo quiz on and the image is broken. So I guess the forum record longest open quiz might be holding that title a little longer.
If you still have your Messages from then, you said one of the 4 you'd had was correct, so it must be one of the stations you got sent.

*sigh* - looks like I have to fix everything round here ...

I edited the original post on this thread (so I could see the link to the photo), copied the link to the image, and pasted it into a browser. And it still works, so everyone should still be able to see the image at:

https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=C ... hoto%2cpng

Member of sweet FA
Tube Geek
The Twilight Zone

Post by Tube Geek »

tubeguru wrote: 10 Jun 2022, 09:30
A Challenge wrote: 09 Jun 2022, 20:05

*sigh* - looks like I have to fix everything round here ...

I edited the original post on this thread (so I could see the link to the photo), copied the link to the image, and pasted it into a browser. And it still works, so everyone should still be able to see the image at:

https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=C ... hoto%2cpng
Ah, it’s the site of the future Portishead station (even though it’s not even really going to be there). Could’ve guessed that really. So I guess after 2216 days the quiz is finally over and well done The Orange One who figured that out 6 years ago!
Personal Best - 264 Stations in 19 hours 37 minutes.

COYR