Top times: Full Network Challenge

This section now houses all the Top Times threads
palkanetoijala31

Re: Top times: Full Network Challenge

Post by palkanetoijala31 »

Sam wrote:Oh let me guess, it must be the elusive Adham Fisher. Well I'll take that with a pinch of salt :)
i can neither confirm or deny ur suspicion but in the same question do you regard Marc Gawley time as valid or as a pinch of salt?
Sam
The Twilight Zone

Post by Sam »

Marc Gawleys time was posted and VERIFIED by Guinness so yes, I trust it is valid.

As no time nor person, although is no doubt Adham has been posted then yes I will take that with a pinch of salt
:D First and so far only female solo record holder!! :D

Ze forum's female train driver
palkanetoijala31

Sam wrote:Marc Gawleys time was posted and VERIFIED by Guinness so yes, I trust it is valid.

As no time nor person, although is no doubt Adham has been posted then yes I will take that with a pinch of salt
but you miss the point sam gawley and adham treated same no was gawley ever criticised for not posting his time no he wasnt and in fact a lot of secrecy in routes and planning and times all came from his successful attempt! did a lot of people ask for his route well yes they did did he have a right to be secretive yes he did.

if i ever did decide to go out and possibly break my time would i reveal to this forum the day after that i had broke hell no not until that certificate was in my hands hell last time i thought we broke by 15 mins not 43 secs.
Sam
The Twilight Zone

Post by Sam »

palkanetoijala31 wrote:
Sam wrote:Marc Gawleys time was posted and VERIFIED by Guinness so yes, I trust it is valid.

but you miss the point sam gawley and adham treated same no was gawley ever criticised for not posting his time no he wasnt and in fact a lot of secrecy in routes and planning and times all came from his successful attempt! did a lot of people ask for his route well yes they did did he have a right to be secretive yes he did.

if i ever did decide to go out and possibly break my time would i reveal to this forum the day after that i had broke hell no not until that certificate was in my hands hell last time i thought we broke by 15 mins not 43 secs.
How do I miss the point exactly? You're posting that a time has been completed, yet are not willing to post the time, so you're better off saying NOTHING in the first place then causing aggro.

palkanetoijala31

Sam wrote:
palkanetoijala31 wrote:

How do I miss the point exactly? You're posting that a time has been completed, yet are not willing to post the time, so you're better off saying NOTHING in the first place then causing aggro.
my point is why does it cause you aggro not knowing then! for example a few people on here found about the ians attempt a lot wouldnt have known about in fact there are probably more attempts going on each day that no one knows about but someone decided to post about it so you now actually know!

for example you were very upset i lied about going out dec 14th 2009 but there is and was no reason for me to tell you we had planned it well before your dec 4th attempt you got record then and well done on that perhaps

the point here is sam you dont like me i dont like you you dont like for this and that reason and i dont like you for this and that reason etc. (tubeguru can i have a moderator position :)

getting back to topic top times the officlal top ten doesnt even really matter even the top 50 doesnt matter even the top one the record doesnt matter because in my case for example and sorry geoff i have to quote you here no hard feelings

anybody can beat the record and i wouldnt give a monkeys some people continue to the bitter end people like geoff wont continue if past 17h (the record is all he wants) and sorry geoff you are the person i like least to break it sorry! but i have reasons for this a) your dont respect other tube challengers b) you have held before let someone who hasnt broken do so first and c) i just think with the team rhys coming up snapping at the heels its the youth turn to rise up and be the future sorry but that is just my opinion

but hell if you were to break it then well done its about time someone did and perhaps they did this second as writing this who knows the top times should be taken as hey my name is on board myles is on board rhys politician on board welcome 2 ians mc intyre and imrie on board
Sam
The Twilight Zone

Post by Sam »

Right, lets clear one thing up shall we, I don't particularly CARE whether I am in the top 10 or not, that is not my issue.

My issue is with you posting about something then not backing it up with facts, just a little "I know something you don't", which you have a habit of, no one else does that... yes someone else could well be out there now, and ya know what I don't give a stuff.

If you aren't willing to post the full story then SAY NOTHING and no one will get on your case, but hey, we've been here before and you feel you can do no wrong.

Oh, and for the record, I wasn't bothered about your record attempt being done in secret, it was you and Steve telling me you had no plans anytime soon to go out... that's called LIES, there is a big difference between keeping something quiet and out and out lying. I don't like liars hence why I don't like you.

Grow up.
Last edited by Sam on 15 Aug 2013, 22:47, edited 1 time in total.

tractakid
The Twilight Zone

Post by tractakid »

Geoff hasn't had this configuration, his record was on the 275 configuration. I think he should be allowed this one once!
*insert boasting about notable tube accomplishments here*
The Orange One
All Zones

Post by The Orange One »

Please, not this argument again!
All London buses: 23 hours 25 minutes (with Adham, David, Josh and Tangy)
Holds some alternative challenge records. Not sure which ones.
20½ Random 15 challenges: 01:58:48 best
That guy who runs those Twitter polls about tube stations and London Boroughs.
palkanetoijala31

Sam wrote:Right, lets clear one thing up shall we, I don't particularly CARE whether I am in the top 10 or not, that is not my issue.

My issue is with you posting about something then not backing it up with facts, just a little "I know something you don't", which you have a habit of, no one else does that... yes someone else could well be out there now, and ya know what I don't give a stuff.

If you aren't willing to post the full story then SAY NOTHING and no one will get on your case, but hey, we've been here before and you feel you can do no wrong.

Oh, and for the record, I wasn't bothered about your record attempt being done in secret, it was you and Steve telling me you had no plans anytime soon to go out... that's called LIES, there is a big difference between keeping something quiet and out and out lying. I don't like liars hence why I don't like you.

Grow up.
and there goes my point again everybody knows something that another person doesnt just because i do post i get vilifed brilliant

look yes i lied you put me in a spot at the time perhaps the right thing to do was put the phone down perhaps!

and yes i can do wrong but so can others i admit this freely the point is when i do it people get on my back when others do it then dont and yes others do it they have been well documentated posts in this forum when people have done wrong do they get same treatment as me hell no!

the simple fact is i posted ff on my signature a fact unknown to everyone until tubeguru brought it up 2 months after i did it does it allude to a secret organisation a nwo as it were and it was ss before that if you go back far enough (tubeguru can confirm this perhaps) i have no wish to reveal this until it actually happens revealing before then could scupper some of my plans.

and no its not a secret organisation if i post a person time and dont reveal i did reveal ******** 2 time he called me up at 23:45 when i was asleep with sara at time i remember the date tired i just said well done and that i was tired and congratulations call me in morning please!

besides there have always been factions on this board forum you cant help people falling out with each other that is human nature unfortunately :(
palkanetoijala31

tractakid wrote:Geoff hasn't had this configuration, his record was on the 275 configuration. I think he should be allowed this one once!
but a person like yourself nozza al brown nigel deserve probably a hell of a lot more!
Sam
The Twilight Zone

Post by Sam »

palkanetoijala31 wrote:
tractakid wrote:Geoff hasn't had this configuration, his record was on the 275 configuration. I think he should be allowed this one once!
but a person like yourself nozza al brown nigel deserve probably a hell of a lot more!
On what basis? Oh why do I even care?! I don't care... I just don't get Andi logic and I never will, mainly coz there is no logic

palkanetoijala31

scrxisi wrote:
palkanetoijala31 wrote:
'scuse me, Matthew "screwed out of a record by Andi James" Scrivin must but up there too?
whoops sorry you are quite correct in that assumption allthough i beg to differ on the only by andi james
palkanetoijala31

scrxisi wrote:Didn't say it was only you did I? ;)
true the only bad thing about that day was that waterloo connection i suppose turnham green last time was as well if in hind sight could have pushed for that run to c park all things could have been differant!

perhaps here is a list of people who deserve record in prime order

al brown
nozzacook
scrxisi
******** (joke)
rhys jackson (despite no real proper full time attempts without a hindrance late start early finish etc)
******** 2 (joke 2)
cruchysaviour (how many attempts?)
nigel
any of geoffs other buddies that regulary do attempts
and tractorkid

anybody esle add comment here
Sam
The Twilight Zone

Post by Sam »

Anyone who can get around the network in a time below 16 hours, 29 minutes and 13 seconds deserves the record in my opinion...

tractakid
The Twilight Zone

Post by tractakid »

Sam wrote:Anyone who can get around the network in a time below 16 hours, 29 minutes and 13 seconds deserves the record in my opinion...
Yep!
*insert boasting about notable tube accomplishments here*