Photo Quiz 14.08 (now finished)

Previous rounds of the Photo Quiz live here
tangy
Site Administrator

Photo Quiz 14.08 (now finished)

Post by tangy »

I have left a bit of gap before my next quiz, this is to even up the frequency between the quizzes so that unlike buses, they don't come one behind the other.

Anyway, on my travels with my camera, I stopped off at....

http://i489.photobucket.com/albums/rr25 ... serted.jpg

You have until 20:00 hours on Thursday 9th December 2010 to finish the sentance.
Adjudicator of the Alternative Challenges and webmaster of the Tube Challenge "Top Times" website at www.explorerticket.co.uk/tubechallenge

This is a Central line train to "Woodford via Hainault"- sadly, not no more!

Tangy.
tangy
Site Administrator

Re: Photo Quiz 14.08

Post by tangy »

Sorry for the delays in the closing of this quiz, this is due to the UK Championship Snooker and my company office party slowing down proceedings.

This is a northbound view of the Temple Mills platforms (11 and 12) at Stratford Regional [SRA]l (those of you who said just plain Stratford, I will accept this as an answer).

Where the person is standing on the right of the picture is where you get on the shuttle bus over to Stratford International, on the left of the picture is platform 12 where you can get on West Anglia trains towards BXB, BIS or HFE.

Correct:
--greatkingrat
--steeevooo
--jamesthegill
--jbom
--moley

Incorrect:
--Starkey (Leyton Midland)

This concludes Photo Quiz 14.08
Adjudicator of the Alternative Challenges and webmaster of the Tube Challenge "Top Times" website at www.explorerticket.co.uk/tubechallenge

This is a Central line train to "Woodford via Hainault"- sadly, not no more!

Tangy.