Photo Quiz 9.08 (Closed)

Previous rounds of the Photo Quiz live here
Mitchell&BrownLook
Zone 4

Re: Photo Quiz 9.08

Post by Mitchell&BrownLook »

According to the homepage we have 210 members, but that may only because Tubeguru hasn't got his thick marker pen out for a while and struck off the inactive ones. I reckon the fact that this station is what shall we say, a hot spot for tube challengers, and not some remote back water of a station hasn't helped tangy's plight here.

Well that's unless I'm very much mistaken in which case my entry is wrong and I will be off to Gregg's for some humble pie.
Going Underground
The Twilight Zone

Post by Going Underground »

Well if I can get it right (I hope :!: ) then it must be easy as normally my head is stuck looking at the logging book / watch all day....
Twice former full network GWR holder and former Zone 1 Olympic and World Record holder with The Raven and Soupie
Tube personality of the year 2009
Twice Winter Olympic Biathlon Gold Medalist with The Beer Baron
2008 All Lines Olympic Gold
mullardo
Zone 5

Post by mullardo »

Son of a... I missed the deadline. And It's so obviously Woodford! I kept saying all week "I'll do it Tomorrow". Story of my life.
VVaveform VVaveform VVaveform VVaveform VVaveform VVaveform VVaveform VVaveform VVaveform VVaveform VVaveform VVaveform VVaveform VVaveform VVaveform VVaveform VVaveform VVaveform VVaveform VVaveform VVaveform VVaveform VVaveform VVaveform
tangy
Site Administrator

Post by tangy »

Well, it looks like I have been well and truly beaten here! You lot obviously spend far too much time here on full networks!!

No incorrect answers thus the following 14 people were all correct:
--garion24wales
--Lancaster Gate
--Edgemaster
--Going Underground
--greatkingrat
--Nigel
--barrykas
--jbom1
--Mitchell&BrownLook
--mps247
--starkey
--Andi
--tubguru
--steeevooo

This just means you will get an even more difficult one next time!
Adjudicator of the Alternative Challenges and webmaster of the Tube Challenge "Top Times" website at www.explorerticket.co.uk/tubechallenge

This is a Central line train to "Woodford via Hainault"- sadly, not no more!

Tangy.