The next story?

Can you identify a station from just a paving slab? Sadly, some people can
GuyBarry
The Twilight Zone

Re: The next story?

Post by GuyBarry »

RobbieM wrote:
GuyBarry wrote:Finally, and most importantly, we need a title for the latest story! Thinking caps on please...
Coming up - I'll start it, and as I'll probably not be accessing the forum for a few days, I'll see if you can finish it without me... :D
Oh, I wasn't expecting to start a new one just yet! It'll take me a little while to get the last one sorted out. Do you have a title for it?
Undefeated Tumbleweed champion, Oct 2015

Inventor of Grumbleweed, Nimbleweed, Timesnap, Postsnap and several other silly games
GuyBarry
The Twilight Zone

Post by GuyBarry »

Here's the edited version:

A Story from the Network

I'll send a PM to the other three authors with a list of the changes I've made. Puzzle version to follow. Still looking for a title!

Inventor of Grumbleweed, Nimbleweed, Timesnap, Postsnap and several other silly games
GuyBarry
The Twilight Zone

Post by GuyBarry »

And here's the "cryptic" version. For want of a better title, I've called it "Off the Rails":

Off the Rails

Can anyone think of other places where we could advertise this story and the previous ones? I'm sure a lot of people - both rail enthusiasts and puzzle enthusiasts - would enjoy searching for all the stations.

RobbieM
All Zones

Post by RobbieM »

I like it. Just had a thoroughly good read of the finished, edited story!
GuyBarry
The Twilight Zone

Post by GuyBarry »

RobbieM wrote:I like it. Just had a thoroughly good read of the finished, edited story!
Thanks! It looks as though someone's found the Hidden Underground Wiki (which I'd completely forgotten about...)