South London Challenge

Let us know about your latest FULL NETWORK CHALLENGE efforts
palkanetoijala31

South London Challenge

Post by palkanetoijala31 »

Seeing as nobody that we know of as set a time for the South London Challenge since the 4 stations of ell closing.On Saturday 19th April I and Martin Hazel (Tangy) will be attempting this also an open challenge for anybody else who has the time free.

Start at North Greenwich Station 2pm Saturday 19th April and finish up for a few beers at the Kew Gardens pub please pm me or tangy if wish to join up andy.

start time is open to change if people wish.
palkanetoijala31

Re: South London Challenge

Well the meet up will be at 1.45pm outside North Greenwich station i wear a blue top with suomi written on it for anybody who just wishes to show up on the day.

We head out on 14.01 train from North Greenwich probably taking around 2 hours for the whole lot and meet in the Pub at Kew Gardens station for a few pints of Guinness or whatever.
Going Underground
The Twilight Zone

Post by Going Underground »

Good luck with this guys, I will be recovering from our full network attempt the previous day so wont have the energy to join you...... :(
Twice former full network GWR holder and former Zone 1 Olympic and World Record holder with The Raven and Soupie
Tube personality of the year 2009
Twice Winter Olympic Biathlon Gold Medalist with The Beer Baron
2008 All Lines Olympic Gold
palkanetoijala31

I wouldnt expect u to be there kevin u still be in bed groaning my muscles ache and im never doing this again.
Soup Dragon
The Twilight Zone

Post by Soup Dragon »

I reckon that there will be a good chance to go sub 2 hours now without the ELL stations to visit. Same as Kevin I doubt I will be able to make it following our efforts on Friday.
One day I shall return!
palkanetoijala31

Due to the successful attempt last night and the fact my body was pumped with adrenaline wishing them along to make it mix that with 7 bottles of Bombardier and 1 London ale.And the fact thats it pouring down with rain South London Challenge is postponed for today maybe a saturday in the next upcoming weeks.
Going Underground
The Twilight Zone

Post by Going Underground »

palkanetoijala31 wrote:Due to the successful attempt last night and the fact my body was pumped with adrenaline wishing them along to make it mix that with 7 bottles of Bombardier and 1 London ale.And the fact thats it pouring down with rain South London Challenge is postponed for today maybe a saturday in the next upcoming weeks.
Talking of pumping with adrenaline, you should have been there :wink:
Twice former full network GWR holder and former Zone 1 Olympic and World Record holder with The Raven and Soupie
Tube personality of the year 2009
Twice Winter Olympic Biathlon Gold Medalist with The Beer Baron
2008 All Lines Olympic Gold