My attempt yesterday

Let us know about your latest FULL NETWORK CHALLENGE efforts
tpfkar
Zone 4

My attempt yesterday

Post by tpfkar »

I was seeing some friends in London yesterday, and no longer having any records to speak of, figured that it was time to do something about it.

I came up with a revolutionary route for one of the smaller challenges, but was too lazy to get to London early enough to do it before meeting my friends. And after spending most of the afternoon in a pub (I took them to the Angel in the Fields in fact, because they'd been so helpful with TubeFest 07) it was raining and I decided I couldn't be bothered.

So no records broken this time, but mark my words you were all lucky....when I can be bothered to actually make an attempt, the current times will come crashing down, oh yes.
asheshero
Zone 1

Post by asheshero »

Right....................So was there any point in posting at all then.
Soup Dragon
The Twilight Zone

Post by Soup Dragon »

Ric, you've missed a golden opportunity to break a record or two on Saturday. Normally there are track or station closures within zone 1 that make weekend attempts impossible. Starkey can relax for a little bit longer but I'm sure it won't be too long before someone claims his Z1, Bottle & Mouse crowns.
One day I shall return!
Going Underground
The Twilight Zone

Post by Going Underground »

Interesting Ric........

I assume by smaller we are thinking of All Lines, Mouse, Bottle, South of the Thames or Z1....

We await your news :wink:
Twice former full network GWR holder and former Zone 1 Olympic and World Record holder with The Raven and Soupie
Tube personality of the year 2009
Twice Winter Olympic Biathlon Gold Medalist with The Beer Baron
2008 All Lines Olympic Gold